Realocation is powerful real estate WordPress theme. It has many features which helps you to create most advanced websites. You can create with Realocation small real estate website or complex directory application as well.
PHP 5.3 and higher is required!
- Flat, modern and clean design
- Google map with custom markers
- Locations and sublocations support
- Custom images for markers
- Agency/Agents/Property detail and listing pages
- Property listing with isotope filtering
- Front end submission for property, agent and agency
- Package system
- Mortgage calculator
- dsIDXpress free version CSS support
- Form builder included
- Custom fields for search
- PayPal integration
- Custom registration fields
- 8 custom styles of map
- Dark/Light header
- Boxed/Wide layout
- Dark/Light footer
- Background patterns
- Dark/Light map filter
- Enquire property and contact form
- Translation ready
- WPML support
- Bootstrap 3.1 used
- jQuery Isotope support
- Retina ready
- Fully responsive
- SASS/Compass compilers
- Customization API support
- Font Awesome
- Homepage Slider
- Properties Grid
- Properties Row
- Property Detail
- Agents Row
- Agents Grid
- Agent Detail
- Agency Detail
- Mortgage Calculator
- Change Password
- Search Results
- Reset Password
- dsIDXpress Listing
- dsIDXpress Detail
- Property Submission Index
- Agency Submission Index
- Agent Submission Index
- Blog Detail
- Aviators: Agencies
- Aviators: Features
- Aviators: Map
- Aviators: Properties Carousel
- Aviators: Text
- Aviators: Accordion
- Aviators: Agents
- Aviators: Hexagons
- Aviators: Properties
- Aviators: Properties Slider
- HydraForm: Search Properties
- HydraForm: Enquire Now
Photos on preview site are not included in the package!
Update July 30 – 1.5.6
Fix - Package View Limit Fix - Add more button for gallery Fix - Dependency on Aviators Taxonomy Images
Update July 18 – 1.5.4
Fix - Pagination on submission index pages
Update July 18 – 1.5.3
Fix - Hierarchy Select - Default Values Fix - Google Map field - Default Values Fix - Deleting filters when field gets deleted - Correct Filter synchronization Fix - Renaming to proper language files for plugins. Fix - Firefox Select input issue Fix - Duplicate widgets for empty template
Update July 9 – 1.5.2
Feature - Adding Tokens for user - ID and EMAIL
Update July 9 – 1.5.1
FIX - Grid display aligning when one element was higher than others FIX - Formatter option - display only checked checkboxes
Update July 7 – 1.5.0
FIX - Grid display aligning when one element was higher than others FIX - Map icons are not displayed correctly after filtering FIX - Settings pages are displaying more than 5 results. FEATURE - Replaced Taxonomy Images with custom solution - Taxonomy images are now deprecated and Images for taxonomy terms have to be set again.
Update – June 20. – Version 1.4.0
Feature - One Click Installation process
Update – June 17. – Version 1.3.6
Feature - Setting for redirect when accessing front-end submission not logged in Feature - Enabled Landlords post type Feature - Registration can include password Feature - Registration can include profile fields Fix - Cookies bug when logging in
Update – June 16. – Version 1.3.3
Fix - Agency widget, display conditions fixed Fix - Filtering for empty values Fixed Feature - Notification for wrong version of php
Update – June 5. – Version 1.3.1
Fix - Sanitizing map data - escaping harmful characters Fix - Agents widget, display conditions fixed Fix - Zoom controls were not visible with horizontal filter
Update – June 3. – Version 1.3.0
Feature - Advanced Custom Forms handlers and tokensVideo sample – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFrrs0EuA8
Update – May 30. – Version 1.2.2
Feature - Prefix and Suffix for various formatters Feature - Hydra - Custom Forms tokens can be inserted by clicking on links Fix - Vertical Filter overlapping map fix
Update – May 29. – Version 1.2.1
Fix - Resolved Header Logo issue Fix - Property Slider - title and image - are now pointing to the property page Fix - Deleting used taxonomy term doesn't result into error on property page Fix - Empty lines in tables and groups are not displayed anymore
Update – May 27. – Version 1.2
Feature - Horizontal Filter support Feature - Carousel filter option Feature - Range Slider Filter option Misc - Update of Translation Files Fix - Drag&Drop select of position fixed.
If you are updating to Realocation 1.2 from previous version, in order to preserve compatibility you need to follow this steps ( if you want to keep your changes to filters and widgets )
1. Update the theme, and the plugins - update of plugins will be requested in administration, you just need to confirm it, after updating theme folder. 2. Import exports - exports/hydra-1.2.xml - new Filters will appear - Filter Horizontal + Filter Vertical 3. Head to Appearance -> Widgets, and resave any map widget ( otherwise the map won’t work ), select either Horizontal or Vertical filter - which one you want. 4. Enable Vertical Filter in the primary sidebar, instead of old Filter ( disable old filter )
Update – May 16.
Fix - Sample Data Import Fix - Post reference - agent,agency,property fix - unlimited number can now be listed Fix - Not displaying empty fields
Update – May 15.
Fix - Fixing TGM update procedures Fix - Hydra Date, Date Range fields error fixed Feature - Hydra Fields now come with predefined settings for formatter
Update – May 12.
Feature - Google Analytics Feature - Dynamic Map Filtering Feature - Map Geolocation Feature - Optional legal agreement for front-end submission Feature - Hydra HTML input field – allowing to create html input – iframes, video embeds Feature - Extended Documentation For Frontend Submission Note That you have to replace ONLY theme folder. System will request update of plugins automatically, you have to only confirm it.
Update – May 5.
- Fix - Amenities selection - Fix - PHP 5.3.3 Hydra compatibility - Fix - Correct map icon for property detail - Fix - Setting calculator currency to longer string caused error - Feature - Contact Form 7 added to installation profile - Feature - Mortgage calculator added to installation profile
Update – May 4.
- Fix - Front-end profile submission - registration, respects post type support Update of aviators_profile plugin needed - Fix - Check of active package against paypal profile_id - Update plugins/aviators_packages/aviators_packages.paypal.php plugins/aviators_packages/aviators_packages.php plugins/aviators_transactions/aviators_transactions.php
Update – May 3.
- Feature - Added option to hide second or third level of hierarchy select ( location ) - Update of hydraforms_hs plugin needed - Fix - Paypal live environment - Fix - Styling for frontend submission image - Fix - Active package display
Update – May 2.
- Feature - Added currency setting for paypal transaction - Update of aviators_transactions plugin needed - Fix - Added aviators_submission plugin into tgm activation - Update of core/settings/tgm.php needed - Fix - Sanitized warnings for Social field - Update of hydraforms_social plugin needed - Fix - Sanitized warnings for Pricing tables - Update of page-packages.php needed