Like this theme? Rate it from the download page & we’ll keep bringing new features & updates!
Responsive, Quick, WP 3.4 Ready, Internationalized, and fully SEO!Welcome to Reason! (updated December 12, 2012) : A radically customizable responsive theme that promises to do what it says and not pull your leg with silly over-the-top features. It’s designed for users, not geeks – all by a dude in Southern California who just loves making rockin’ WP themes for other folks. WP 3.5.x Ready!
There’s a dedicated support forum based on the super cool Ticksy support system! Just file a ticket and we’ll get back to you pronto!
Surpassed all expectations and then some. Great theme and great support, each update it gets better and better! ~donescobar
Fantastic theme, and rock solid code. Keep the themes coming, and the awesome support is most appreciated. You’re a rock star my man! ~spatrick1969
Oh, and that other fancy stuff? It’s all there for those of you who want it – but average setup on this theme shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes… Why? I think it’s sorta silly that anyone should need an instructional manual to learn how to use a premium theme Just in case though, there’s videos.
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
- Touch sensitive slider & other mobile specific features
- SEO / SEM – Search Engine Optimized and Ready for Marketing
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 fontstacks to start with. (Adding 100+ skins is really silly if you ask me – but there’s an infinite amount of customization possible here as with most of my themes )
- 10 Homepage templates (portfolios, blog layouts, page templates, etc.)
- Theme-Options Manager (built on OptionTree)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD)
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation!
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Extensive Documentation
Tell Me About the Features Man!
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The Skeleton Slider: A Responsive Slider system – Powerful, customizable carousel slider with 7 transition effects and complete control over timing, auto play, etc.
- Custom post/page features: captions, sliders, galleries, etc.
- Responsive Videos... at last!
- 30 “core” shortcodes (the usual: buttons, videos, maps, documents, tables, accordions, tabs, sliders, elves, trolls, wizards, etc.)
- The Basix: lightbox, image overlay effects, compliantly coded CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable admin panel, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework…
- A Host of new responsive features not seen in previous SS themes (including a new Skeleton Slider system).
- Dynamic Sidebar spaces.
- A brand new, responsive “To the Top” plugin, perfect for long pages on cell phones.
Alright, now give me the full schpeel… and lay it on thick!
Reason for WordPress is responsive (try resizing your browser)... that means that it’ll flex to fit massive screens, or itty bitty iPhone screens (and everything in between). Touch gestures even work on the slider!
Reason is the fourth of my “Super Skeleton” themes, which feature an incredibly powerful responsive framework, capable of doing layout gymnastics without the need for you to think hard about it. Add your content the way you normally would to a kick-ass WordPress theme, the theme will do the rest for you.
Reason is more than a WordPress theme, it’s a comprehensive HTML5 framework and it includes a full templating system as well; A collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s perfect as a jumping off point of your next project.
We’ve got SEO and other fancy search engine optimization tricks baked into the theme as well… so it’ll get crawled well and people can find ya easier! There’s even some social stuff included as well! It’s all built on the SuperSkeleton theme system – a robust, flexible, magically delicious system that’s collected nearly 6,000 sales in just a couple months!
Oh, and the markup, it’s fully standards compliant and written in a way that’s easy to understand. No messy naming silliness… just simple, semantic class names that anyone can understand within minutes. Heck, it’s based on the popular 960.gs, so unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know this is going to be pretty simple to use.
Reason is well organized. Take what you love, leave what you don’t, customize the rest. It’s completely in your hands – turn it into the next big thing, or just as your little personal projects, it’s up to you.
For previous users of the old 2009 Atlantica, Dark Atlantica, and Pacifica users – this theme’s geared towards your specific style tastes – holler at me on Twitter!
Released initially under our old account name, “epicera”