A fully Responsive WordPress Portfolio Theme –
Built on the Twitter Bootstrap Framework.
Reboot is a beautifully minimal, and awesomely responsive WordPress Theme, built on the fantastic Twitter Bootstrap that is perfectly suited for Agencies, and Creatives (Designers, Photographers, Motion Artists).
With a ‘Retro Modern’ look, gorgeous typography, clean lines, and striking colors, it’s perfect for presenting you, and your business in a highly professional light.
We like to provide stunningly beautiful, easy to use themes, but we also know how important Theme Support can be. That is why we have some of the best support staff found on ThemeForest, to make sure your experience of using our themes is second to none.
Our new support forum can be found at – http://guuthemes.com
What buyers have been saying…
Really great support. The Guu Team rock!! And the theme is a little beauty.
Great JOB and amazing customer support.. for that alone I give you 5 stars. but the site is easy to work with and super clean. Just what the doctor ordered.
5 STARS ! Thank you, guuthemes!
Thank you so much for this amazing theme, its amazing how elegant and well thought out the design is.
Thank you so much for looking into it. As I said at Themeforest publicly, this theme really is amazing.
Responsive HTML5 Theme
The theme is fully responsive, and looks spectacular on your Desktop, Tablet device, and all the way down to the latest Smartphones.
Out of the box the theme is amazingly easy to use, with a Theme Options panel which is a breeze. But, on top of that, and for buyers with a little coding knowledge, having the theme built on the fantastic Twitter Bootstrap enables you to easily add many more of the Bootstrap features to your theme. Go crazy!!
Customize with the minimal of fuss!
Reboot makes it easy to customize your theme, with an unbranded Theme Options panel, that will have your site up and running, with minimal effort, and in the shortest of time! Choose from a hand-picked selection of beautiful Google Web Fonts, add your favourite Social Media icons with ease, totally customize the homepage to your own liking, choose from dark, light, and clean schemes, and so much more!
Localization ready! Translate to your chosen language
Localization support is provided out-of-the-box, ready to translate your theme into your chosen language.
See Reboot in action
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
- Built on the Twitter Bootstrap
- Theme Options panel (Unbranded, and Native Looking)
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- Easily customizable, minimal effort
- Custom Page Templates built in (JQuery powered Contact Form, Full Width page, Page (Sidebar Left), Page (Sidebar Right) Customizable Homepage etc…)
- Homepage Layout Manager – Add sections, rearrange, and remove with ease!
- Localization Ready (.po/.mo files included)
- Unlimited Colors to choose from
- Light, Dark, and Clean schemes
- XML Demo/Preview site file included
- Post Formats (Quote, Aside, Link, Gallery, Audio, Video)
- PSD files included (Homepage, Blog Index, Single Post, Single Portfolio, Portfolio Index, Standard Page, Contact Page)
- FlexSlider, with Touch Swipe support – Easily add titles, and captions too!
- Pre-packaged Widgets (Flickr Widget, Advanced Recent Posts Widget)
- Twitter Bootstrap Shortcodes (Columns, Typography, Alert Boxes, Buttons, Video, and more!
- 50+ Google Web Fonts (beautiful font pairings, chosen for quality, not quantity!)
- Widget ready (easily add widgets to the footer and sidebars)
- Filterable Portfolio (easily add images and embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, BlipTV etc…)
- Portfolio Sorter (Rearrange your Portfolio items with ease
- Choose from Full Width, and 2 column Portfolio items, modify to your tastes
- Slider Sorter (Rearrange your Slider items with ease)
- Multi-level Navigation
- Tested on IOS and Android Devices
- Extensive Documentation
- and much more…
- Version 1.7 (17/12/2012) – WordPress 3.5 compatible
- Version 1.6 (11/12/2012) – Minor bug fixes. Fixed issues primarily with Dropdown Menus, and Isotope layout
- Version 1.5 (30/10/2012) – Bug fixes. Filter by multiple categories. Pinterest, and YouTube icons added
- Version 1.4 (24/08/2012) – Bug fixes. Full PSD package included. Updated Documentation. XML Demo file included
- Version 1.3 (10/08/2012) – A few bug fixes. Navigation issues fixed. Added Post Formats support. PSD files now included
- Version 1.2 (02/08/2012) – Fixed a few bugs, and error messages that were appearing
- Version 1.1 (31/07/2012) – Critical Update – Fixes various JS issues
- Version 1.0 (28/07/2012) – Initial Release