Refined is an xHTML + CSS template specifically designed for corporate / business websites, portfolios, designer or agency websites etc. With a clean minimal design and numerous portfolio layout options it offers a lot of ways to display your portfolio / services and enables you to send a clear message. The highly commented and nicely formatted source code along with the extensive documentation make working with this template an easy task.
- Valid xXHTML / CSS pages
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 7 ,8,9; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Grid layout, easy to adapt and extend
- 20 page templates:
- About Us
- Generic page with sidebar + full width page + typography example page
- Blog + single blog post page
- Services + single Service page + Price page + FAQ
- Portfolio (4 layouts) + single Project page (2 styles)
- Contact page
- Unobtrusive jQuery powered effects:
- 3 level dropdown menu
- Cycle Content slider
- Facebook like Tooltips
- Fade effect on portfolio items with two options appearing upon fade – to open project preview in lightbox or to go to project page
- prettyPhoto lightbox
- Tabs and Accordions
- Ajax contact form with validation and working PHP mailer script
- Custom print css stylesheet
- .psd and .png sources files included
- Extensive documentation
- Icons included for 28 of the most popular social media sites
- Quality source code, nicely formatted and commented to make editing this template as easy as possible.
- October 2011 – initial release
Download package content
- xHTML website – 20 html page layouts
- PNG + PSD source files
- Read me file
Documentation / Support
The item documentation is extensive and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please send me an email using the contact form on my user page. Please include the theme name, website URL and detailed information about your problem.I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.