Refined Style is a sleek and stylish dark WordPress theme with full eCommerce support via the popular JigoShop e-commerce plugin.
- Unlimited primary and secondary colour options
- Optimised for SEO, mark-up is super search friendly!
- 10 pre-set backgrounds – easy to add your own with full support for WP custom backgrounds
- Fully responsive design, can be turned off with 1 click
- Retina ready graphics used throughout the site
- Post Formats – Standard, Link, Quote, Aside, Image and Gallery all supported
- Full theme options, using the WordPress Theme Customizer
- Responsive Full-page slider
- HTML5 / CSS3 Mark-Up
- Built with Bootstrap
- Featured & New products carousel
- Customizable homepage – turn elements on / off
- Support for Contact form 7 plugin
- Built on the awesome Hybrid Framework
- Complete integration with Jigoshop plugin, and all it’s widgets
- Ready for translation (.po / .mo files included)
- Lightweight, with a focus on minimising HTTP requests
- Includes sample xml data for easy setup
- Child theme compatible
- Layered PSD-files included in the package
- Well organized, commented & ultra-clean Code
e-Commerce ReadyWhether you’re selling physical goods, digital products or just operating an affiliate site – this theme can handle it! Using the JigoShop ecommerce plugin, we’re able to offer a professional ecommerce solution without the price tag! Not looking for e-Commerce functionality? No worries, this theme still works great as a blogging platform.
SupportPixelBuffet is a two man team, who are both super-keen to make a good impression with our customers. Full support is offered for this theme, via direct email. If you have any issues or feedback with our themes, then don’t hesitate to get in touch via our contact page and we’ll get back to you as soon as humanly possible!
v2.03 – 22nd June 2013
- More theme changes due to Jigoshop updates (1.7.1) - Added ability to upload favicon via Theme Customizer - Fixed issue with line 117 in functions file for those on PHP4.2 or older - A few more tweaks to improve the mobile experience
v2.02 – 8th June 2013
- Fixed CSS issues with product hover in IE8 and below - Added remaining translation items to .po localization file - Fixed CSS issue with tertiary level drop-down items in main nav - Code changes to support JigoShop v1.7
v2.01 – 22nd May 2013
- Addition of IE8 and below stylesheet to fix some display issues
v2.00 – 24th April 2013
PLEASE NOTE – This is a large change. Existing customers should back up live sites before making any updates. Always use a child theme!
- Completely re-written theme options to use WP Theme Customizer - Re-written styling from the ground up, using bootstrap - Now fully responsive - Added ability to turn off responsive behaviour - Updated all graphics to now be retina ready - Inclusion of Font Awesome icons - Added more background options and made it easier to customize background - Added support for post formats: Posts, Quotes, Asides, Links, Images and Galleries - Updated code to support JigoShop up to the latest release (1.6.4) - Now uses Hybrid framework, adds advanced widgets, improved pagination, post formats, improved breadcrumb trails - Added support for featured image on main blog listing page - Now fully supports authors and author pages - More comprehensive archive pages, unique archives for tags, categories, days, months and years - Added sitemap page template - Fixed issue with JigoShop losing shop sidebar on some pages, with now always show instead of the default - Added additional widget area to homepage - Added new products carousel to homepage - Added ability to turn on and off all elements on homepage - easily make your homepage unique! - Lighter, faster, cleaner code - Less HTTP requests, smaller and less images used - Add full support for translations, included relevant language files ready for localization
v1.03 – 2nd December 2012
- Fixed some minor CSS issues on iPad - Corrected spelling mistake in social media links - Improved compression for some design elements - Added support for breadcrumbs
v1.02 – 19th September 2012
- Improved Slider, added links and ability to change timer intervals - Corrected typos in comments for header.php file
v1.01 – 3rd September 2012
- Update for JigoShop v1.3 - Tweaks to CSS for social media icons in footer
v1.00 – 31st August 2012
- Initial Release