Sold As-Is! – Products older than 6 months old are deemed stable and feature-locked. The theme has been tested by hundreds, if not thousands of users and it’s rock solid. We’ll release updates as needed, but we won’t be actively answering questions as most everything that can be asked has been asked over at our searchable support forum: http://makedesign.ticksy.com Tickets filed for this product will be logged for other buyers to answer, but no one person on our support team will be assigned to answer them.
WP3.4 Ready! Thanks for all of the feedback and ideas from the buyers – New features are already on the way for you guys to make this theme even better for your projects! – Brandon
Jam Packed Feature SetNo gimmicks, no “a million themes in one” silliness… just great design, great coding, and a smooth user experience from both sides (yours and the viewers!). Reflex is a dynamic portfolio theme, developed from the ground up to be the easiest, most customizable grid portfolio theme possible. A completely re-built version of the top-selling Flex theme, Reflex brings a host of new features including:
- A Powerful New Theme Manager (built on OptionTree)
- Filterable dynamic grid layout
- 9 Page templates.
- Over 40 Font Replacement Options, including selections from Google Fonts API and Cufon.
- Typekit, FontSquirrel, and Google Fonts support (just in case the 40 included fonts aren’t enough!)
- The ability to change thumbnail and module sizes on the fly.
- Stable in all modern browsers (IE, FF, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Lightboxes, galleries, slideshows, shortcodes, and more!
- A powerful shortcode library for columns, analytics, and more
- Optional widget overlay area at the footer
- Traditional blog templates included as well!
- Video (YouTube, Vimeo, and more) supported in the lightbox and inside page templates.
- Lots more (check out the demo)
I sincerely hope you enjoy the new theme! It’s a complete re-envisioning of what WordPress can do for creatives, and it’s been created with other designers, photographers, and illustrators in mind!
Note: Requires PHP5, which the vast majority of webhosts already use
Thanks for all your help Brandon! Amazing support to go with a brilliant theme! – Kenny
Note from the AuthorReflex is quite possible the most “customizable” that I’ve ever released to date… if you’ve used the original Flex theme before, you’re going to be seriously impressed by this as it includes some massive improvements over the early versions of Flex.
A full traditional blog is included, in case anyone is wondering… and you can even filter for single categories on specific blog pages, so you can extend this theme as far as you’d like.
You can also customize the background on each and every page on the site, so you can add a custom graphic for each portfolio piece or page to really make your work shine
I’ll be updating and supporting this theme as much as is humanly possible, so don’t hesitate to shout if you find a bug.
If you need technical support, visit our dedicated support forum : http://support.makedesignnotwar.com
None yet! This thing is brand spankin’ new!