An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Planetshine, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Planetshine:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Assistance in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colours of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Creating custom functionality for you (It’s like calling Microsoft and asking for custom version of Windows)
- Support for third party software (like Wordpress or Shopify) and plug-ins
- Teaching you HTML & CSS etc.
Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for a well detailed response to your problem.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.