Update: The theme now supports WooCommerce 2.1+ Read more about the Changes at the bottom of the Page. Updating is highly recommended!
Replete is a responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for e-Commerce & business websites. Whether you want to sell clothes, electronics, digital items like prints or songs, this Theme might just be for you. In addition to that, if you like the design and want it to use for a completely different purpose without e-Commerce functionality you can do so as well.
Replete comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. Build your own skin or use one of 13 predefined skins right out from your WordPress Admin Panel. Font, background and color options as well as the dynamic template builder will help you create the Website you need in no time. In addition to the global options you can set unqiue styling options for each entry as seen in the theme demo
SEO (Search engine optimization)
The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses semantical valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site with ease. Important content is always placed before unimportent in your source code (eg: Blog Post content before Sidebar), Headlines are wrapped in heading tags (h1, h2, h3 etc) to signalise their importance to search engines. The site also uses heavy internal site linking, which is also of vital for search engines (related posts, primary and secondary navigation menus, footer navigation, etc) With this Wordpress Template you are well equipped to get a high google ranking and attract visitors to show them your fantastic work
Key Features Overview
- Woocommerce optimized – build any kind of shop you with the powerful woocommerce shop plugin
- Mega Menus
- Translation ready + WPML plugin ready:WPML Plugin, in case your business needs a multi language site
- Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad)
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your backend
- Responsive Slideshow that is optimized for mobile devices (hardware accelerated CSS3 slider)
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Multiple Slideshows possible. You can add one to each post, page or portfolio entry
- 13 predefined skins, easy to edit and modify. Any number of skins possible (even dark skins, in case you want to build a dark e-commerce sites: eg: Band Merchandise etc)
- Supports Videos from any major video hosting service
- Template Builder for unique page layouts (Landing Pages, Frontpages, Videopages etc)
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function, tons of shortcodes like pricing tables, columns, buttons etc
- Custom Widgets like: Combo Widget, Recent News, Recent Portfolio entries, Advertising, Twitter, Twitter + RSS follower count
- Color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings.
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my team to fix any kind of problems
- Growing community in our support forum: 4500 registered users, 5300 Topics, 25000 Posts. We do care that your site works and answer every post!
- Contact Form Builder: Modify your contact form from your backend: add/remove/modify the available inputs, textareas, dropdowns and checkboxes
- Code built with SEO best practice in mind
- PSDs included
ResponsiveThis is a responsive theme, able to adapt its layout to the screen size of your visitors. (try resizing the screen and see for yourself) The Slideshows for this theme are also touch enabled and hardware accelerated, which means they are working super sleek on mobile device like ipad or iphone
Support and Documentation
The theme comes with an extensive help file with videos to help you understand how it works. If you encounter any problems or have questions once you purchased the theme feel free to drop us a notice at http://www.kriesi.at/support
We have 4500 registered members that often help out faster than we can. Nevertheless you will always recieve a response from me or my support team. More than 25000 Posts show that we do care that your site works fine
A short notice: The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
- Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will greatly enhance your experience since the answer to your question might already be there.
- Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, which often happens on the support forums.
External scripts and resources used:
- lightbox plugin
- Iconsweets2 Icon set
- Images by dribbble+: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners and not available for download with this theme.
- Special Thanks to Dash
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: cg, manu_h, mizrak, visualpanic, codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23, amir K, Tambako the Jaguar, jaeWalk
Update: 2014 August 27
This release ensures WordPress 4.0 compatibility and fixes by making our framework ready for the latest jQuery version
Please update - file: style.css - folder: framework2014 February 13th – Version 1.7
file style.css: updated version number file: includes/helper-responsive-megamenu.php - made php 5.4 compatible and removed warnings folder config-woocommerce: updated for latest version2014 January 9th – Version 1.6
file style.css: updated version number file includes/loop-portfolio.php - fixed a bug with portfolio sorting options not displaying folder framework: - updated for wordpress 3.8 compatibility - added updating option from the themes backend 2013 April 17th - Version 1.4 file style.css: updated version number folder framework: several bug-fixes and improvements folder js: prettyphoto update folder config-woocommerce: several woocommerce related updates to make the theme work with version 2.0.7+ folder includes: many small fixes and improvements file: css/layout.css - menu improvement file: functions.php file: functions-replete.php2013 04 03 – Version 1.3.1
folder: config-woocommerce: update all files for version 2.0 comapt file: config-woocommerce/config.php - improved seo for title, updated all classnames to the new .woocommerce- prefix file: config-woocommerce/woocommerce-mod.css - fixed a css issue on mobile devices file: config-woocommerce/woocommerce-mod.js - added small script that removes input number fields and replaces them with input text, since the styling is horrible and unfixable on opera atm2013 04 03 – Version 1.3
file style.css: updated version number file: includes/admin/register-admin-options.php - improved label file: includes/helper-template-dynamic.php - fixed woocommerce issue with out of order items file js/avia.js changed indentation string for mobile menus to dash, so iOS 6 properly displays menu structure file functions.php : added hook for dynamic.css generation file functions-replete.php :added function for dynamic.css generation folder framework: update to the latest version of the framework. allows to generate css files on the fly now file: includes/admin/register-plugins.php updated to latest version file: css/dynamic-css.php small changes2013 02 04 – Version 1.2
file style.css: updated version number file layout: minor improvements to the css folder: config-woocommerce - fixed a problem with a php error caused on some server setups2013 21 01 – Version 1.1
file style.css: updated version number file slideshow.css: fixed a slideshow caption problem file layout: fixed a google maps widget display problem file includes/loop-portfolio.php fixed a php error that threw a Warning file includes/admin/register-widget-area.php: added a new sidebar area for single product pages (you might need to re arrange your footer widgets after the update) file includes/helper-slideshow.php - added a check to prevent slider display when on forum pages file inclides/helper-template-logic.php - fixed a problem with sidebar positioning file forum.php file sidebar.php file functions-replete.php fixed a html error file: loop-portfolio.php - changed behavior of sortable portfolio so that empty categories no longer appear file: includes/register-dynamic-styles.php - fixed a bug that keep empty url() styles displaying, causing trouble with duplicate products in woocommerce folder: js small modifications to various files folder lang: updates to several language files folder config-woocommerce: fixed several issues with the woocommerce plugin - cart dropdwon always working now -fine tuned some of the css classes -fixed a breadcrumb issue when product didnt have a category -single product sidebars added folder config-bbpress: improved compatibility with the latest version of bbpress - fixed a problem with slideshows appearing where they shouldnt - added styling for the new user page template folder framework: several bugfixes and improvments -since feedburners feedcount is no longer available the feature was removed from the widget -updated the google maps widget to better work with https requests 2012 26 11 - Version 1.0 Release