This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
Very awesome work!
Nice work. Congrats
Great theme! I really like it but I noticed a few issues I wanted to ask you about:
1. There are more than 1 H1 tags on the pages and posts. (the logo should not be in H1 for instance). Only the title of a page/post should be. You also have the review title in H1…
2. The review system. Does it have rich snippet implementation? Can it be added? Also, when I open a review page, I have to click more to see all review data. Can it be made to open fully from start?
3. The theme feels quite slow. Are you using any cache service now?
1) SEO – fuzzy science ( each search enginehave different settings )
2) a) max 5
b) OK I will make this option.
3) a) I do not use the cache service
b) I do not see a problem ( perform tracert to my server – can be a problem of your provider? )
P.S. 3) b) also maybe the delay because of services – vimeo, youtube, flickr, twitter etc.
Can I replace the 468×60 banner with a leaderboard banner instead? If so how?
Hello. Yes , please see demo advertisement options http://reportage.wp-theme.pro/?p=57
Your WP Magazine looks good!! GLWS…
can you set a color scheme for each category ?
Hello. Yes – color and background.
Just saw you made an update. Can you share what changes were made? Was the multiple H1s issue addressed?
Hello Victor. Yes, updated and fixed.
My perma links are set to: category / postname
My blog page shows correctly, however when trying to access “Page 2”, from the pagination, it gives me a “Oops ! 404 !
404 error, couldn’t find the content you were looking for.”
Any idea why this is?
Actually, this happens with whatever post type!
Hello. Thank you for purchasing!
1) Use the default WP index.php for home – “Front page displays -> Your latest posts” ( do not template blog – please see codex.wordpress.org/Template_Hierarchy )
2) You can visit our forum – http://support.wp-theme.pro/forum/
and please see item tab “Support”
Create an Account
Find your Item “Purchase Code”
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THEME – ONLY ISSUE IM HAVING IS THE SLIDER TO SHOW SPECIALS AND THE BREAKING NEWS BAR – CAN YOU HELP ?
THANKS A MILLION FOR THIS DESIGN MY CLIENTS LOVE THAT ITS SO EASY TO NAVIGATE
Hello. Thanks! Please send me more info – http://support.wp-theme.pro/forum/
! The item purchase code : Your account Themeforest – > Downloads -> Click button “Download” this item -> License Certificate
where can i find the change log?
Hello. Please see
Hi, I recently purchased your theme (awesome by the way) and I’m trying to set up the homepage with the top sliders which I got them all to look right. But once I start adding the reportage widgets in the Home Magazine box …all the sliders on the top go crazy. What am I doing wrong?
Also..how do you make the center background transparent? I have my background that I want to use where the center is black but the site is still showing white in the center.
Please visit our support forum – http://support.wp-theme.pro/forum/
Ive tried doing that and it keeps telling me no purchase codes are found, im copying and pasting the code of the certificate and its not letting me in =(
one of the most appealing themes ive seen in over a year on themeforest, good job. bookmarked.
One thing I did want to point out while testing the demo was that if I go to the very last entry in “Portfolio Ajax” and press “Next” (the right arrow) it tries to like reload the page within the current page.
This is the result I got.
Hello. This is just a demonstration AJAX loading ( enabled as an option ) – you switched into the category without showing AJAX loading.
Check this demo site ( AJAX enabled ) – http://reportagedis.wp-theme.pro/?page_id=325
Cool alright, thanks for the response. Buying now
is this considered a review type theme? i notice when you visit a category page they all say for example “Review category: Blog”.
is there a way to just make the site like a normal blog and sometimes maybe have a post(s) that uses the review features? or would I have to edit the theme templates to remove the word “review” from category.php
one other thing, i tried to register on your support forum but it did not accept my envato license key
1) Where do you see “Review category: Blog” – http://reportage.wp-theme.pro/?page_id=102
1 a) Edit file category.php OR lang files ( see documentation section Tips & Tricks )
2) The item purchase code : Your account Themeforest – > Downloads -> Click button “Download” this item -> License Certificate ( also http://support.wp-theme.pro/purchase-code.jpg ) AND use Themeforest username.
I create basic blog categories (eg; blog, downloads, tutorials) but when I visit those category pages it says they are review categories as if they are reviews.
My site isn’t going to be for reviews (although perhaps I’d use the feature in a post or two)
Please see post above : 1 a)
Please see post above : 2)
Alright thanks. And yeah, I still can not make an account on your support forums. I used my Envato username, and typed in the Item Purchase Code from within reportage-magazine-blog-theme-license.txt
Still says “No valid purchase codes where found.” Tried again today.
Thanks for the response, love the theme so far.
Hello. Please send me your purchase code (pavelyakov”dog”gmail.com)
I’m having a horrible time setting up the theme, and the forum doesn’t seem to recognize my purchase code.
My website has been around for about 5 years, and I am having trouble getting everything to work. I’m very frustrated and at this point I would really like to get a refund. Can you tell me how to do that?
1) Please send me your purchase code (pavelyakov”dog”gmail.com)
2) Download on Themeforest “Main Failes” themeforest-4797500-reportage-magazine-blog-theme.zip and unzip : You will have a folder with Documentation , archives&folder with the theme, Recommended plugin AND Demo data XML file / json – Please read documentation section “Setting Home Page” and etc.
P.S. Please see video theme installation http://youtu.be/7qdu315hIJg
Sorry this link http://youtu.be/ZkfGGbv18ts
I downloaded and installed the theme. But all ok.Ho problems with the editor. When I create an article, do not see the “visual” but only “html”. Using the Plugin “Tiny MCE”. If, however, imposed the default theme there are no problems. Can you help?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23