Hello THB !
Thanks for the nice theme. I would like to know how to change the “call-to-action” button color.
Nevermind, I didn’t see the elements color picker. ;]
Is it possible to use an image in the header, instead of a solid color or the provided patterns/textures?
if you want to upload your custom image to use as background simply upload your image under “theme folder”/config/style/i/backgrounds folder.
Please note that there are a few naming conventions in place, prepend:
repeat-x-your_file_name > repeat on x axis the background
repeat-y-your_file_name > repeat on y axis the background
no-repeat-your_file_name > no repeat background
Also, if you need further support, please open a new topic on the subject over at our Support Forums (http://support.thehappybit.com), and we’ll answer your question as soon as possible.
Beautiful and flexible theme! Thanks a lot and congratulations!
A little question. What im doing wrong to see the video bigger than de containter? http://www.aldeacms.com/musica-cristiana/marcos-vidal-tu-nombre/
thanks for the nice words!
You need to adjust the size of your video embed. You can use our video shortcode like this:
[video width="460" id="URL TO YOUR VIDEO"]
Is there a fully layered PSD for the entire website?
yes, PSD files are included in the package!
for the entire website? correct? not like psds for certain elements? know what I mean? some themes here have a few psd files but they do not cover the entire website.
Yep, they cover the entire website: a total of 13 PSD ’s are included in the package, which represent the page layouts and the UI elements present in the theme.
I’m finding it extremely challenging to get this theme going. I’ve tried uploading it to Wordpress and get the “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet” error message. Then I found a video about uploading themes to BlueHost—since I’m using their hosting, and that didn’t seem to work either. I watched your video at http://wiki.envato.com/buying/support-buying/solving-broken-theme-issues/ but I’m still not having success.
I’m not sure what happened-perhaps Bluehost just needed some time-it appears as though uploading it there eventually got it transferred over to Wordpress.
I really like the theme, however I have a couple of questions…
1. Can you make it so that it doesn’t show the author and category on the left of the blog posts?
2. Can the blog page show a full post now just the first part on the home page?
1) You can easily remove those infos by deleting lines 25 and 26 in the “article-extended.php” and “article-extended-gallery.php” files, both located under “templates/posts”.
2) Not sure what you mean: head over to our Support Forum ( http://support.thehappybit.com ), and we’ll get back to you ASAP .
Hello. I have some problems with TABS . They are not working properly
you find it here: http://www.meta-apprendimento.it/servizi/risorse-online/
why is this happening?
Thanks for helping
please open a new topic on the subject over at our Support Forums ( http://support.thehappybit.com ), and we’ll answer your question as soon as possible.
how can I enable the comments in the Page w/ right sidebar
we have added this feature in the new update that is on queue right now, will be available in a matter of hours, stay tuned!
any update on the comments?
We are sorry, our mistake, the comments update is for Shutter.
can you help with the comments? direction, tutorial, code, anything please.
I added the <?php comments_template(); ?> and they still don’t show
we have sent you an email.
I reply to the email waiting on answer
Thanks for the great theme! Just wondering how I would go about adding a Pinterest icon to the social media side bar?
I purchased this theme, and it’s great, thank you! I did the install and import of dummy content, and read through the help/setup PDF but still can’t get a few thing to display the way I’d like. Can you please let me know how to…all based on the live preview setup of the homepage…
1) Update the font to the same as what you have in the main navigation and titles, etc.
2) Change the font style for the slogan to what you have for “Resolution is a professional…” - that work handwritten, cursive font.
3) Create and have the same content you have for the three columns of a) Build the homepage the way you like b) Complete creative control over your theme c) You can create unlimited sidebars
4) The four columns with the white background of stacked papers housing the four columns of a) Latest Work b) Twitter c) testimonials d) Latest posts
...I know a lot of these are just feeding in widgets, but I can’t figure out the layout with those styles.
thank you for buying our theme, please open a new topic on the subject over at our Support Forums ( http://support.thehappybit.com ), and we’ll answer your question as soon as possible.
great theme but I have two questions…
1) it seams that there is problem with embedding google maps into the tab container short code. The map its displayed without the red pin! – any ideas how to fix it?
2) how can I create the area with the 3 columns below the call-to-action box on the home site and the white paper sheet area below?
Thanks in advance!
I’ve ordered this theme, and I love this. Congratz!
But, I miss some option that I consider really important:
1 – When we use in homepage “blog-like” we can’t customize background . Please, take a look: http://meninabr.com/
So, why this happens? This is a huge bottleneck.
2 – We would like test homepage with full post. I want say: when we select “blog-like” must have two options: 1) Show in home just a excerpt of each article or 2) Show full text an images of article. Something like this: http://www.garotasestupidas.com/
Tks and congratz. for this amazing theme! \o/
Firstly great theme ;-D . Only two main pre-sales questions:
1. Is the homepage fully customisable? Specifically, is it widget based via an options panel or via shortcodes on a page? Also could a normal page/blog page be used as the homepage with the Slider?
2. Is the Slider controlled from within the theme options area or is there a separate dedicated tab for adding/amending slider posts?
Many thanks in advance and again great work.
see comment above
Sorry but these are only pre-sales questions. I cannot of course register with the support forum until I purchase the theme. I am happy to purchase the theme but still would like information on the above pre-sales questions.
thanks in your interest in Resolution
1) Yes it is, the home page features various widget areas, where you can easily place shortcodes too. And yes, you can set the home page to be a blog, with a slideshow above.
2) The slideshow has its own custom panel, where you’ll be able to upload pictures, add videos, captions and descriptions (with shortcodes too), and where you’ll be able to sort slides as you prefer.
Many thanks for your help I’ll purchase it now
Is there a quick way to translate the theme? I need to translate it to swedish.
the theme comes with .po and .mo files, you can refer to the official WordPress documentation here http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress.
Okay thanks. I now have it on Swedish!
I’am trying to optimize the page for google. How can I add a description to the first page? I’m using the plugin Seo by Yoast.
One more question:)
I would like to have the copyright text linked. The box “Insert here your copyright text” doesn’t support html. Where can I do this manually?
You can edit the “footer.php” file and add a second parameter “true” to the thb_get_option(“_copyright”) function, that should do it.
Thanks! How about the google description for the start page?
For the meta description on home page you can use your SEO plugin as well, or edit header.php file and code it manually.
I can’t seem to find a way to change the call-to-action button color. Any help is appreciated!
the button color could be changed from “Style customizer” section, choose to create your custom skin and modify your highlight color.
If you want to manually change it you can edit templates/call-to-action.php.
If you have other issues please open a new topic on the subject over at our Support Forums ( http://support.thehappybit.com ), and we’ll answer your question as soon as possible.
Any help on the above question?
I just noticed that my footer don’t look as it should. The width is 960 px instead of full width (cut off). Do you know what the problem is?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details