An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, 3000themes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from 3000themes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services (available with extra charge, contact for more info)
- Support for third party software and plug-ins (be aware that we cannot support heavily customized themes or themes with a lot of plugins)
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the theme keep the responsiveness when adding extra extensions
Yes, the main framework is fully responsive, in very rare cases the extensions have certain css which makes it like a solid block, but this is very easy to solve. Contact us and we will fix this within 24 hours for you and add this support futher in the Theme.
Major extensions like blog, image zoom and other kind of extensions already work with this theme without any problem.
How do i know a new version is available?
We have a notification service, subscribe on http://www.3000themes.com/response-theme/ We respect your privacy and you can un-subscribe at any time!
How can i make my files upgrade proof for new features and fix releases.
I made a complete new package. Most of the times you see theme developers basing their theme on the “default” package. (you see a structure like app/design/frontend/default/themename/) In my case i made a complete new package like this app/design/frontend/response/default. meaning that if you want to make changes to the theme leave the default in tact. and only place modified files into for example app/design/frontend/response/yournewname/. This way you can upgrade the files and just compare what difference there is in your customized files. Be aware. Do not copy default and rename it. because then you would overwrite all files and a upgrade won’t have any effect.
If there is any question i can help you with. please let me know. Or e-mail me at email@example.com. Cheers!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.