Responsive Modern Email Template – KLEEN
KLEEN is a modern style email template. KLEEN is also mobile friendly, good for any purposes of email marketing. Product or portfolio showcase and promotions, or just regular newsletter campaign.
KLEEN comes in 6 predefined layouts, also 8 colors (that very easy to change and customize via one click find & replace using notepad / HTML editor).
Features at glance
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Valid and well-commented coded
- Standard 600px width
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the ugly videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, and how to create your own button).
- Flexible button with CSS that looks same in all inboxes (guide to create your own button attached in the documentation file)
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on iPhone mail, Android, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook.com, Hotmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010
- Minimum images graphic uses to make your message loaded faster.
- MailChimp ready and Campaign Monitor ready templates included!
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via editor.
- Sliced PSD files included.
Pre and or after-sale questions, feel free to contact me directly via this contact form!
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 144 email templates (48 templates for MailChimp uses, 48 templates for Campaign Monitor uses)
- Full PSD files
- Help documentation (along with 2 videos)
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
CreditsA graph images used in preview you can purchase them from Photodune marketplace.
Here’s the link: