Last update: Version 1.09 – December 31, 2012
A fully responsive sports news Wordpress theme featuring a drag-and-drop homepage, eight custom widgets, dynamic social tools and much more! Resportsive gives you the look and feel of a major sports news outlet all in one easy-to-use and highly customizable theme!
Responsive Design – Resportsive theme adjusts its layout based on the device it is being viewed on. This means the theme’s content will be easy to read and easy to navigate whether it is being viewed on a desktop computer, a tablet or a mobile device.
Drag-and-Drop Homepage – Create unlimited homepage layouts by dragging and dropping our custom widgets into the layout that gives your website the professional look and feel you are truly looking for.
Nine Custom Widgets – From a custom carousel widget that displays your content prominently on the homepage to a dynamic tabber widget for sidebar content, Resportsive gives you the flexibility and ease of use to display your content the way you want it without altering any code.
Featured Headline – Most major news and sports sites use shorter “teaser” headlines in their featured content section on the homepage. Resportsive gives you the same option to spruce up your featured items with a custom “teaser” headline.
Complete List of Features
- Compatible with Wordpress 3.8
- SEO Optimized
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Easy implementation with Google Adsense ads
- Featured Image support
- Wordpress menu support
- No need for any additional plugins
- 20+ shortcodes
- Full-Page Width Template
- Custom Theme Options panel
- Built in Google Analytics support
- Custom featured slider options
- News ticker
- Optional 728×90 banner ad below the navigation
- Four navigation areas: Two in the header and two in the footer
- Homepage carousel widget that holds as many articles as you’d like
- Easy logo customization
- Dynamic social sharing buttons that move as you scroll down the page
- Threaded comments
- Sidebar tabber with recent posts, popular posts and recent comments tabs
- Display as many widgets as you’d like in either the homepage or sidebar widget areas
- Custom copyright/footer text
- Custom favicon
- In-depth documentation
- And much more!
SupportMVP Themes takes pride in its support! If you have any questions related to the setup of Resportsive that are not covered by the theme documentation or if you run into any bugs with the theme, please submit a ticket at the MVP Themes Support Center.
Unfortunately, MVP Themes cannot perform customization work for each of our customers, so Resportsive comes “as-is”. Any customization you would like to make to the theme outside of fixing bugs will need to be done by you or a third party.
Updatesv1.09 – 12/31/12
- Fixed installation bug affecting only those that purchased the theme within the past week
- Added ability to turn featured image on/off in all posts
- Added 20+ shortcodes
- Added Full-Width Page Template
- Widgetized footer area, and removed Twitter section due to change in API
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed compatibility with IE8
- Made it easier to set up slider and news ticker within Theme Options
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed bug with excerpt text
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added a new custom widget that allows you to add any text or HTML
- Fixed bug with Facebook Like button
- Changed function with custom menus that forced users to use specific names for menus. This update now allows users to name menus whatever they like.
- Fixed bug that prevented images inserted into posts from displaying properly.
- Fixed bug with breadcrumbs
- Fixed bug dealing with text-wrapping around images in posts
- Added ability to select number of posts to show up in news ticker
- Changed header to adjust for logos taller than 40px
- Updates bug that prevents featured slider from displaying
- Adds ability to display posts on front page widgets without an image (excluding featured slider and carousel widget)
- Fixes a bug with the tags section on posts
- Fixes background image to display properly on 1080p television
- Adds Google font: Open Sans Condensed
- Corrected a bug dealing with ordered and unordered lists on posts and pages