An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by 2winFactor
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upload this template to MailChimp?
The way to upload this email to Mailchimp is through the custom templates feature. The email should be inline css, and content and images should be ready to go before you upload to mailchimp.
- Put your images folder and your launchable (inline css) file in on single folder together.
- Zip the files. (in windows can be done by right-clicking and “add to archive”).
- login to your mailchimp account and click the “My Templates” button next to “create campaign”.
- Press the blue “code custom templates button”.
- Press the “import zip file” button.
- Locate the file and press upload.
You should be ready to send!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.