An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, 2winFactor, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from 2winFactor:
Thanks for purchasing my theme! I really appreciate it! We answer support questions exclusively on our support forum. Please ask you question on the Forum and we’d be happy to help! Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upload this template to MailChimp?
The way to upload this email to Mailchimp is through the custom templates feature. The email should be inline css, and content and images should be ready to go before you upload to mailchimp.
- Put your images folder and your launchable (inline css) file in on single folder together.
- Zip the files. (in windows can be done by right-clicking and “add to archive”).
- login to your mailchimp account and click the “My Templates” button next to “create campaign”.
- Press the blue “code custom templates button”.
- Press the “import zip file” button.
- Locate the file and press upload.
You should be ready to send!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.