An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, liviu_cerchez, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from liviu_cerchez:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make the header Like button to work properly?
There is a simple way of setting the social widget’s unique URL, so that it counts the likes and tweets. Modify the data-url attibute on the addthis_toolbox container like this (in the #header of each file):
<div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style" data-url="http://myurl.com"> <a class="addthis_button_facebook_like"></a> </div>
Please see the AddThis widget documentation for this matter.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.