Roya is a Beautiful Responsive Portfolio Theme for WordPess. It uses AJAX for loading new contents, It’s designed to be super fast and give the user a seamless experience.
High ResolutionWait a second ! Your monitor have a big bad ass High Resolution ? No problem, Roya fills out all the space with all the content that you gave it to.
Fully ResponsiveRoya is a fully responsive theme and you can give your visitors a nice experience all the way down to tablet and mobile size.
Dynamic AJAX LoadingRoya smartly uses AJAX for loading new contents, it does all the job for you, just scroll down and enjoy, for the more complex situation due to various screen resolutions like when your site doesn’t have enough contents at first to give the user a scrollbar for loading more contents, don’t worry, it smartly detects and loads more contents to give the user a scrollbar.
A List of Features
- High Resolution
- Fully Responsive
- Dynamic AJAX Loading
- CSS3 animations with Fallback
- Filterable Portfolio
- Social Sharing Buttons
- Embeding Videos [ YouTube, Vimeo, ... ]
- Search Engine Optimized
- Designed to be super fast on loading
- Customized lightbox plugin
- 4 Custom templates
- 8 Color variations
- 2 Custom galleries
- Custom contact page
- AJAX Contact Form
- WordPress 3.2+ Ready
- Logo PSD for Customization
- Demo XML included
- A beautiful set of free icons for nav menu
- Neat Documentation
Changelog – Latest Version 1.2.1Keep your theme up to date and enjoy from latest features.
Note: Images used in the demo with the owner’s permission, To respect them, Demo images are not included in the download package.
- Entypo pictograms by Daniel Bruce – http://www.entypo.com/
- Eric Hoffman – http://dribbble.com/kolage
- Johnny Martinez – http://creattica.com/creatives/jmart/52909
- Josh Dykgraaf – http://creattica.com/creatives/josh-dykgraaf/173194
- Karolis Strautniekas – http://dribbble.com/strautniekas
- Patrick Monkel – http://creattica.com/creatives/patrick-monkel/28935
- Ryan Boyle – http://creattica.com/creatives/ryan-boyle/13372