I just found and can verify #5 on the above post. I did a test blog including all of my categories – set up the custom blog templates (for unique blog cats) and then trashed my test blog.
Just a work around.
Hi Bud – so you are saying that the blog category filter worked for you?
Ok.. my prior post – i think i have fixed everything.
I have some BUGz, plus a couple of comments:
Still an awesome thing!
1) Your “On my home page” blog post using the same tempalte with your home page.
5) If you don’t select a category, the blog posts module displays all posts.
If you have any further questions regarding this theme, please let us know by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com
Thank you for purchasing my themes.
Thanks for the theme…perfect for my client…
One thing- I can only seem to use logo with transparency if it is PNG -24…PNG-8 or GIF fill the transparency with black.
PNG -24 are naturally quite large (in this case over 120k) so need to work an alternative…any ideas whats going on?
Big thanks again
Hello, Are you trying to customize the logo that comes with the theme?
Strange question….! No not using the logo that came with the theme, using my client’s logo which is circular hence need for transparency. (Not sure why it keeps striking a line through that sentence)
Hi, Theme not processing any filter to your logo. Whatever you upload theme displays that image file. So, You need to check the logo file and make sure it’s correctly created and supports transparency.
Thanks- my bad i had saved it in 8 bit, so transparency showed in PS but nowhere else…
Something else – I adjusted my menu to be half way down my logo. Now now matter what settings I give logo and menu padding in your theme options panel, the menu stays very low- 1/3 down the page
Pls let me know what I can do?
Hi, You can try upload smaller logo or use smaller menu font.
Nope- thats not it…the page layout regards the logo/menu was exactly right and has been for a few days…without me making any changes to the logo or menu there was suddenly a large amount of padding added to the menu – positioning it below the logo.
Because the logo and the menu is not enough space to fit the header together! If you just upload smaller logo or use smaller font size for the menu they all fit!
Hi. Would it be easy to change nivo, cycle or accordion slider size in home page?. I mean, I would need to show slider, welcome message, list of services and latest news in one shot, without necessity of scrolling. So, would it be easy to change slider height to allow this?.
Hi. Yes, you can change it http://rttheme16.templatemints.com/wp-content/uploads/Template-Builder-slider-module.png
Thanks for interesting. Best Regards
Your menu font is a bit small.
It can be increase by the theme options.
Quick question, i cannot find how to change the colour on the accordion slider, it is still orange no matter what I do. Am I missing something? It is the only colour change I have had a problem with.
Please add this css code into the “Custom CSS codes” filed of the Styling Options http://pastie.org/3655226 don’t forget to change it’s color value as with your value.
Great theme . one problem I can’t seem to solve.
Iv’e downloaded and installed WPML and added the .mo files, but the theme won’t translate the home page. All i keep getting is a 404 error page when clicking on, in this instance, the Spanish flag!
Any ideas welcome.
As I tested, theme works correctly with the plugins. Since the WPML plugin is a premium service, please ask help from the WPML support.
Wordpress kullanm?yorum ancak bir türk olarak gerçekten övünülecek bir durum, yak?ndan takip ediyorum ve ba?ar?lar?n?z?n devam?n? diliyorum. Sayg?lar?mla
Cok tesekkur ederim. Saygilar.
I am interested in buying this theme; it looks gorgeous. I am just wondering – if I decided to use the WP ecommerce plugin in the future, or Jigoshop – would that pose some problems? Or would it integrate ok with the theme?
I didn’t tested with any e-commerce plugin yet. However If you want to use Jigoshop I recommend search a theme that declares the support on it’s dashboard. Thanks for interesting in my themes. Best Regards
Thanks for yet another great RT Theme!
I want to change the labels in the contactform (your name-your email etc.). But I can’t find the file where this is coded. Can you pls point out the file? Thanks
Hi, You can find them in /rt-framework/functions/rt_shortcodes.php as http://pastie.org/3671804
thanks for you developed for nice theme for us.
I have an other request about this theme for our kitchen cabinets sale online, like shopping cart function.
could you add this function in this theme ?
I have plans to provide support for the woocommerce plugin but it’s not shceduled yet! Thanks for your kind comment and interesting in my products. Best Regards
Hi, great job! I am considering purchasing the template but I wonder if I can use it for two different sites with the regular license.
Hi, Unfortunately you can’t! You can find further details about envato’s regular licence policy from this link http://themeforest.net/licenses/regular_extended
Thank you very much.
Thanks for your theme, very nice and seems to work perfectly with WPML !!!
My question : is it possible to modify the default position of the featured image in page/post ? (I’ve seen it’s possible to do it in the posts format options, but if I can do something without reedit it each time, it will be great)
You need to modify core files for that. So, If you don’t add new post/page more often, I recommend that do not spare any time for it. But please let me know if you need help.
Thank you so much for your kind feedback and purchasing my themes.
Thanks for your answer.
I’ll use the theme for a tourism office. Then, there will be a lot of posts for events and more.
I’ll open a ticket on the support forum.
Just a SEO comment. On the page posts the title is an H2 tag – i can’t seem to find an H1 Tag on the page. You would think that the page title would be an H1 tag.
I have used the h1 tag for the site name. You can see it, if you don’t upload a logo image. In my experiences theme has good SEO scores on buyer web sites, people are happy about it. Anyway, If you would like to change the h2 with h1 on the single posts and pages please let me know by opening a new thread on our support forum at http://support.rtthemes.com so we can provide solutions for you.
Thank you so much for your kind feedback and purchasing my themes.
1) Is it possible to provide a script to scroll between images like “next” and “previous” for any image library portfolio, product or any photo gallery?
2) Can a form be added to product pages that link to portfolio posts? I like how I can add related products but have many of those products in separate portfolio posts and want to link with image thumbnail in the same way.
My site is coming along nicely, very happy with this theme.
1) When I do that, theme wont validates on W3C because of the lightbox plugin. I am looking for a solution for the problem, maybe I change the plugin with another one.
2) There is no easy solution for that needs custom coding. Sorry!
I am very interested if you could make the change to option 1; a different lightbox plugin would be fine. Users find it difficult opening and closing images one at a time.
Let me know if this is possible.
First the all, I want to thank you for your advices about your theme set up. Really easy to use and your demo is clear step by step help. Thanks.
1- Maybe you have already give advice about multilingual function. I need to add to his theme a bilingual option. Tks in advance
2- I can’t get back to light skin. Any advices
3- I need to change the color in light skin style, is it possible to choose his favor color based our logo.
I am glad to hear that you’ve managed to install theme without a problem.
1) Theme support WPML plugin, you can try to use it. http://wpml.org
2) Please make sure you haven’t set another colors for backgrounds and rows. If you could provide me url of your web site, I can give clear answer.
3) Why not! Theme is highly customizable, you all need to add custom color for the header/footer backgrounds via styling options, customize background, if you’re using the boxed version etc.
For your upcoming questions regarding this theme, please let us know by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com
before I purchase this theme16 , i need to check below things with you.
1. how many menus can I customiz in this theme?
2.the customized navigation menus like RT Theme Footer Navigation Menu & RT Theme Main Navigation Menu & RT Theme Top Navigation Menu used in theme12 are also avalabile for theme16 ?
3.Does the home page Sliders in theme16 is the same as the theme12?
I need the theme12’s homepage slider used in theme16. can you adjust it ?
4.theme16 support chinese language or not ? I need to use theme16 to setup a chinese company’s website. so I need to this theme have to language version,one is chinese ,other one is English. two language version in one site.
1) You can customize the main navigation menu via theme options. You can have unlimited sub level drop down menus.
2) There are two menu available; Main and Footer
3) Yes, they are pretty similar! But RT-Theme 16 much more sophisticated then RT-Theme 12 . There are three sliders comes with the theme and all of them can be used any page you want with custom options.
4) RT-Theme 16 uses Google fonts library as default and you can choose a font from a wide list of the theme. Also, the theme supports some cufon fonts. I am sure one the font options works correctly with chinese characters. You can manage multi-lingual web sites with a plugin like WPML . RT-Theme 16 is fully compatible with the plugin.
Thanks for your interesting in my themes.
tks for your quick reply to my questions.
Could you update this theme16’s navigation menu position like theme12(top,main,foot.) ?
why I ask like this, beacuse we have about 8 products categories.
8 products categories will make the home page not nice enought.
So I need the navigation menu like theme12 to show our products categories.
a useful function of news & slider thumbs in theme12 home page be canceled in theme16, could you add it in the top of all pages?
1) You can keep using the product categories with the menu of RT-Theme 16. Things are same for the both themes, only RT-Theme 16 doesn’t have “top navigation” menu position.
2) Unfortunately, I can’t provide a new slider for the theme, there are already three slider options comes with the theme.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $21