Is it possible to modify the contact form (add more fields) ?
If not, is your theme compatible with contact form 7 ?
Hi, Yes it is compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin!
Hot to set 3 column above slider on home page?
I have removed all extra widgets but 3th columns not expand on layout…
You can drag & move the modules or add new one. Please watch this screencast instructions to learn using the template builder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUx328cWF64&feature=plcp
If you have any further questions regarding this theme, please let us know by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com
Thank you for purchasing my themes.
Well I have a trouble to figure out same layout as demo.
I have checked out but on video layout is already with 3 column (3th extended).
One more 2 questions:
1) why on my installation not appears ticks to slide images?
2) why in your demo numbers appears in a circle and on my installation apeear on a square?
- Please follow steps 2:11 to 2:40 to create a similar home page as the demo website
- I’m not sure what do you mean by “ticks to slide images” but, please check the you’ve followed instructions in the Setup Assistant http://rttheme17.demo-rt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Setup-Assistant.png
- Most probably you are using IE8 or earlier versions. That browser doesn’t support border radius.
Please note! You need to use our support forum at http://support-rt.com for your upcoming support requests!
I am thinking of buying this theme. Could you, please, let me know, whether it is compatible with html plugin (i.e. whether it allows to have pages with .html extension)? I am transferring my website from elsewhere and would not want to change page names, which were already indexed.
I’m not familiar with the plugin, however if it works with the default theme it should works also with this theme. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Thank you for interesting in my themes.
Hi I have a proble. users with internet explorer 8 are not able to see some images in portfolio or products pages. With other browser they see them. Any solution?
I don’t see any problem on the demo website and my copy, could you please share us your url by creating a new thread on our support forum at http://support-rt.com Please use the support forum also for your upcoming support requests. Thank you!
First off, great theme!
I was wondering if you could tell me how to tell me how to resize the images for the slider. Right now, the pictures overlap with the nav bar.
Here’s the site I’m working on so you can see what I’m talking about:
It’s happening on the picture that doesn’t have a white background.
Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Looks like there is no enough space left for your main menu items. There are few options;
1) You can remove one the top level items
2) You can try to reduce site name or upload smaller logo image
3) Or you can follow this tutorial to customize the menu location according your logo size http://support-rt.com/discussion/4182/tutorial-solutions-for-big-logos
Thanks for the quick response. I was wondering if you could help me on one other issue.
I’m trying to get the slider to display the pictures of some recent works on this page: http://crvddevelopment.com/crvdmedia/web-developmentdesign/
The picture that links out to the website works correctly, but I’m not able to get the picture to for the slider to display. When I click on the box it opens the correct picture in a lightbox gallery, but it doesn’t display without clicking.
Any assistance is much appreciated. Again, thanks and it’s fantastic theme.
There is another messy shortcode in the page, you should delete it first! It might be [auto_thumb]
Please use our support forum at http://support-rt.com for your upcoming support requests! Thank you!
I’ve checked a few times now and there’s definitely not another shortcode on the page. I can send a screenshot of the HTML and source code if you like?
I’ve joined the support forum as well, all future questions I’ll post on there.
Hi, It might be a corrupted featured image, I am not sure though, could you please send the screenshot by starting a new thread on the support forum. Thank you.
I started a comment thread over on the support site: http://support-rt.com/discussion/4704/slider-main-image-not-displaying-correctly
I’ve just replied on the forum. Thank you!
I’m trying to get a google maps into a product page. When I paste the HTML code from google, I get an empty frame. Inserting it in the template builder will not work because the map changes on every product.
Try to paste it in HTML mode. Click the HTML tab of the editor first than paste the embed code. Since the Google Map embed code is a code the Visual mode may format and breaks the code.
Hello and thank you for the quick response.
That’s where I attempted to place the code. I even changed the default google map size in case it was too large. I suspect it may have something to do with iframes. Is that possible?
If you could provide me the embed code and your website url by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com i can provide detailed help for it.
Hi. Beautiful theme with tons of flexibility!
Having some set up issues:
1. I cannot get “Sidebar for Homepage” to show on Homepage. Yes I do have some widgets and yes I am using “default hompage template”. I want sidebar on left, is that ok?
I really like the layout of the “brown” sample with sidebar 1/3 and slider 2/3.
2. I am also having troubles getting slider to show. I realize that I create posts in “sliders” and then select the ones I want using homepage template, however, no show. I use “featured image” in posts, correct? Do I need to comply with a specific size?
1) Please make sure that Left or Right Sidebar selected under “Select a Page Layout” option in your Home Page Template. You can also watch this screencast tutorial to learn more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUx328cWF64&feature=plcp
2) Yes looks like you did correctly. Please make sure that you didn’t removed the Slider Module from your Home Page Template. If not, please start a new thread on our support forum at http://support-rt.com and provide your URL so we can check.
Ok. I found that one of the plugins I had activated was interfering with the homepage slider. Check
And, I finally chose to create a “new” homepage sidebar and move my widgets there, and now works!
I even tried re-installing theme, but no cigar.
So, for now I am good to go. LOVE THE THEME !!
Thanks for your prompt reply!
Hi Sarah, Glad to hear you have managed to solve it. If you have any further questions regarding this theme, please let us know by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com. Thank you so much!
I just have to say thank you very much for your fantastic themes! I / we have used your Wordpress theme number 14 for a while now, and have been waiting for a responsive theme from you. The wait was definetly worth it, as your Wordpress theme number 17 is a fantastic design to jump forward with!
I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the theme, thanks for being such a loyal client and for your support! I really appreciated!
Nice theme but I have trouble with mcrypt function for contact page on my server.
Is there anyway to skip this function ?
You can ask mcrypt_encrypt support from your hosting provider, it can be done easily by editing php.ini or you can use a 3rd party plugin such as “Contact Form 7” instead of the default one.
- How do I change the background color of the Pager Box on the slider?
- How can I make a home page content heading have a background color behind it? (that stretches the whole top)
The both request needs CSS tweaks. I’d be glad to help if you move your questions on our support forum at http://support-rt.com because providing such codes is not quite easy with this dashboard. Thanks for purchasing my themes, it is really appreciated!
Ever since I installed wooCommerce plug-in, and then activated “RT-Theme 17”, I kept getting a fatal error message, entire wordpress site got crash. After it crashed, I have to delete/rename plug-in through FTP to make my site works again.
I tried to active the other themes with wooCommerce, they all work fine. So now I am confused, what is the problem? Is it my hosting “Network solution” or “RT-Theme 17”! Please help!
Here it is the:: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in
/data/15/2/107/109/2596598/user/2847709/htdocs/Try/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 37
It is an error related with WordPress and quite common issue. Please follow the instructions inside this thread http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-67108864-bytes-exhausted-1
Thank you for amazing support!!
hello & before I buy…
Q1: is it possible to have an additional level of product subcategories? (I see only one level in your demo, called “product sub category”)
EG: the products heirachy would be something like this:
PRODUCTS > Product Category > Product Sub Category > Product Sub-Sub Category
Q2: how many extra sub levels are possible?
Q3: will these categories show up listed in the margin menus and in the top main menu drop-downs?
1) Yes it is possible!
2) You can have unlimited sub levels
3) Yes you can create more sub level drop downs with native WordPress menus.
Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Thank you for interesting in my themes.
1) I don’t see any problem with IE – Could you please describe the issue that you having.
2) I don’t quite understand what do you mean by “gallery”
Please send your reply by creating a new thread on our support forum at http://support-rt.com and provide more details about the issues!
Can you please do needfull for my website
i am having internet explorere issues
Message: Hello RT-Team,
We bought your theme #17. Great work.
Currently we are building our site. Now we would change the pinstripe background into the millimeter background, but the top colour (brown) doesn`t fit to our blue company logo. Is there any possibility that you could sent us the milimeter background by E-Mail and change the top colour from “brown” into the same colour from bottom (grey/white) of the millimeter paper? The white cross blaken should be preserved.
We hope that you could help us in this case because just this background (millimeter paper) was essential for the purchase of this theme.
Thank you so much!
You can get the pinstripe background or more from this website http://subtlepatterns.com/ to combine with your custom colors.
You can turn-of the cross background overlay image or remove it via Background Options of the theme.
You have done an excellent job. Congratulations.
Is it possible to add custom fields in “Contact Info” and associate an icon?
For example, “Mobile”. Whether in the “widget” or the “shortcode” ....
(Actually I need to add 3 fields) / Thanks!
Maybe i can provide some custom html codes for that instead of shortcodes or code editing. Could you please move this question to our support forum at http://support-rt.com so i can provide the codes easily and we keep discuss about it.
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to ask. Thanks for purchasing my themes, it is really appreciated!
Q Can a full slider and search box be placed on the home page? You have home4 that has a right sidebar.
Q Is this woo ready, or is there som additional work to get woo to work. Is RT like the other woo themes if you enter wp ecommerce from the dropdown on tf?
Q Do product categories and product tags show where on the product display page?
1) Actually It shouldn’t be there, you can have the search box in a sidebar or need to add some custom html codes. We have tutorials about it in the support forum
2) Yes, it is WooCommerce ready, i didn’t changed the category to prevent permalink changes. You can check it this demo http://rt17woo.demo-rt.com/
3) For WooCommerce you can display both but the default product showcase only offers categories as a custom menus in the sidebars.
I’m planning to buy this template. But since I’ll be writing in Polish I was wondering if the site supports Polish characters? (pretty much very limited www knowledge here, sorry if my question is obvious!)
The default font does support Latin Extended characters, so it should be support Polish also. Also, you have options to select another one from the available font lists via theme options of the theme.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.