Same question like miguel1810:
<!- Start Ajax Loader > Load more items… <! End Ajax Loader ->
How do I make the page load more items ?
and, how can i link to a filter?
Support is bullshit!!!!
Not worth for 17 Bucks
Hello. Sorry for delay. More not working. This is just html.
- how can i place the logo in the middle? i try everything with valign and align.
- the countdown is on portrait mode over the screen on my iphone…what can i do that its fit
“how can i place the logo in the middle? i try everything with valign and align.”
i made it – now only the countdown…
Why does only the flexslider work proper when you try to slide with the finger on tables or smartphones?
If you try to slide the site with the cute slider it does not work.
Is there a fix for it?
Hi I purchased the Ruderman theme. I installed the theme but cant see any of the slider plugins or contact page etc. It just looks like the basics. How do install the full version with everything? Best Rob
How to run this under Wordpress? Is there much work needed or does it come with a full template for WP.
How can i change the touch intensitiy of “overlay-wrp”, because when i touch on one project and go back, the overlay stay active.
It were better, when touch, the overlay open and on the second touch go to the Project.
Could you check please and help me? Its urgent!!
Anyone know how to center the logo on the header or footer? If it’s span4 element? such as copyright in the footer (for mobile)?
Do you have updated styles for bootstrap 3.x?
Hey! Love this theme – just checked back and saw there were some updates…
So If I download this – what updates do I need to replace ?? (as in files – if you can let me know.. I’m guessing it might be CSS or Java updates ??)
As I’d like to make the updates quick and easy
This is my favourite theme 10/10 a must buy!!
Hello, Beautiful theme, but we had a complaint that the “Accordion” behaves oddly in IE8. Specifically, when clicked open, the page rolls up, so you have to scroll down to find the section you just clicked on. Is there a fix for this?
When our work/portfolio page is viewed on google chrome the chevron doesn’t seem to work properly, it just sticks to each other but works fine on the other browsers, any ideas how to resolve this?
I’d like to purchase this theme (love the 3D Cute Slider!). First, I have a few questions:
I purchased the theme and submitted a request for support five days ago. I have yet to receive a reply. When buying this theme it said it there would be support. What’s the deal?
I am thinking about buying this theme, but noticed the support is poor.
? click on photo in portfolia but ? see photo on different page . how can ? do photo open like main page on portfolio page ?
I really like your design and the website but after purchasing it and putting it to the test there were quite a few problems which I will share and how I resolved it. However, you should update it for newer customers so that they don’t have the same issues!
I’ve done the following:
- linked all the stylesheets directly in the html files (rather than using @import which is slower and can cause sequencing issues)
- added type=”text/css” to make sure all browsers recognise the css files
- moved the js files to the top of the html files
- added preceding slashes (’/’) to all paths to make sure they’re relative to the root
- added an .htaccess file with a no-cache rule
- updated cute-slider code to the latest version so it works in IE11
- commented out the Fancybox on all pages except for the one product that uses it (it causes a bug in some browsers)
- commented out Flexslider in the settings.js file as it doesn’t seem to be used anywhere and causes an error in IE
I hope this has helped
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.