Saga is an ultimate creative portfolio – easy to use template with Fully responsive, Mobile Optimized, Retina Ready layout and a Perfectly amazing design with a touch of minimalism at it’s best.
Saga features 15 unique home page variants along with unlimited possibilities to create mixed layouts using any elements in any variants. The template is fully responsive powered by Bootstrap 3. You can check the responsive layout via responsinator here
Theme Reviews & Ratings from original buyers
A great userguide with 40+ pagesTemplate comes with PDF user-guide having 40+ pages that covers everything in detail. Please have a look on the Table of Contents
- 15 Unique Home Variants
- Amazing Design & Perfect Code
- Perfectly Responsive (Bootstrap 3) & Retina Ready (High Resolution Ready)
- Full Screen Background Image Slideshow
- Full Screen BG Image and BG Pattern
- BG Image Sliders with Fade, Slide and Ken Burns Effect
- Full Screen BG Video (Youtube & Vimeo)
- Unlimited Parallax Layers with Background and Foreground Layers support
- Responsive Touch Carousels with Unique Transitions
- Animated Elements with smooth CSS3 effects (better performance)
- Live Flickr BG Images
- Twitter Integration
- Unique Text Tickers
- AJAX Expanding Media Portfolio
- Unique Sidebar Navigation with Optional Standard navigations
- Unimilted Colors (Powered by LESS)
- Standalone Project Pages & Pricing Tables
- 40+ Pages of User Guide (PDF with screenshots)
Dedicated Support:Dear buyers, for free support on our themes please contact our developers via our Support System website: http://www.designova.net/support.html
Image Credits:Live preview images are from:
Original Mockups (premium) Unsplash,
Gumpita Rahayu on Dribbble
We are NOT distributing these images via download pack. We have included placeholder images for each instance. If you intend to use these images you have to contact their original authors.
Template Credits:Concept, Design & Coding by Jean P. Johnson at Team Designova.
A premium quality template from Designova.
Made with love in Kerala, The God’s Own Country.