An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, designova, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from designova:
WE HAVE DEDICATED SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR VERIFIED BUYERS:
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST:
Even though support is not mandatory on themeforest we are providing 100% support for our verified buyers. We have dedicated developers to handle support requests.
Our support team works on 10AM to 6PM – Monday to Friday (excluding local holidays) – on GMT +5.30 Kerala. Support requests will get a response in 24 to 48 hours, but we are unable to ensure a specific response time due to massive load and complex nature of some queries.
Support requests sent via other mediums (including email) may not be monitored. If you send queries requesting theme refund / exchange, you may not get a response (contact Envato instead).
WE ARE NOT PROVIDING FREE CUSTOMIZATION
We provide free support only when there are bugs and issues within original live preview of our theme. Our support is NOT applicable to the following queries:
- Free customization or code-modification requests
- Additional feature requests
- Requests to edit or debug your website
- Requests to fix the issues present only on your edited website (but not in our theme preview)
- Issues related to third party plugins and components
- Issues particular to any specific device or browser limitations (for example, IE8 and below)
Please do not send such tickets – you may not get any response at all. By making this clear, we are ensuring the best services on our support system and our time can be better utilised on helping the right person with a genuine support request.
GENERAL PRE-SALE QUERIES:
All Pre-sales questions (only) will be answered via ThemeForest comment form for that particular item.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.