SaintChurch is an excellent WordPress Church theme. It was created as a universal website template for people who need an easy and clear way to add attractive content to their web-sites. In this theme you can adjust not only colors, animation and backgrounds, but also the page layouts according to your needs. Many shortcodes are available for you to create your own styled content.
The following site pages are considered:
- Our Mission
- Blog list
- Blog post page
- 404 error page
Please do not hesitate to contact us on Themeforest. If you face problems with this template just send us an email. We can also customize this template for an extra charge.
== 1.5.2 (2014-05-07)
* Bug fix: Displaying past events triggers 404 error.
* Bug fix: Timezone settings were ignored while defining event’s chronological status.
== 1.4.3 (2014-01-08)
* Stylepicker works only in churchwp.stylemix.net demo site.
* Bug fix: Preventing OAuth library classes to conflict.
== 1.4.2 (2013-12-24)
* Gallery large image will not be cropped.
* Bug fixes, removing unnecessary library files (TGM plugin activation).
== 1.4.1 (2013-12-03)
* Fixing event date displaying according to date format and locale settings.
== 1.4 (2013-12-02)
* New feature: Option for automatic defining of event in upcoming event widget.
* Added descriptions for all supplied widgets.
== 1.3 (2013-11-26)
* New feature: Favicon assignment.
* Bugfix: Post excerpt in widgets were not their own.
== 1.2 (2013-11-21)
* New feature: Currency sign changing in theme options.
* New feature: Notes widget: switch automatically adding paragraphs and processing shortcodes.
== 1.1 (2013-11-13)
* Header background moved to Theme > Header section, using add_theme_support(‘custom-header’);
* Importing demo content: theme specific options are also imported while importing from XML;
* Fixing coundown widget and shortcode: taking to account website’s timezone settings;
== 1.0 First release