0.2 Updates (13.Nov.2011)
- jQuery Twitter feed
- jQuery Flickr feed
- Fixed hover effect on portfolio items after a filter selection was done.
- CSS pagination style for portfolio.
- Fixed menu navigation hit area using “display:block” for links (on mobile resolution)
- Added a page “hide-menu.html” with an example of hidden navigation. On mobiles rezolution the navigation is toogled from a top nav button. Also on this page the submenu navigation is hidden. (try resize your window to a mobile resolution and see how this works)
- Added text caption on prettyPhoto portfolio items.
- HELP explanation on how to add your twitter and flickr feed.
0.1 Updates (08.Nov.2011)
- Fixed filterable portfolio and prettyPhoto effect
- Added a contact php page with a functionable form
Sapientia Responsive HTML /CSS Template
“Sapientia” is a minimal portfolio template with a responsive layout using a smart fluid grid and CSS Media Queries. The template layout will adapt to any screen resolution and device down to mobile. The design is unique and can be easy to customize. It can be used especially for freelancers creative portfolios and design companies.
By using a fluid layout your website is ready to go on Mobile also
Checkout the live video test on iPhone HERE
CSS Media Queries
Different stylesheets depending on browser window size
Flexible slider and carousel
Showcase your featured projects on a flexible slider and carousel
Fluid images and videos
Images and video that scale to fit their containers
Full Features List
- Featured slider on home page
- jQuery drop down menu
- Prettyphoto for portfolio images
- Google web fonts
- Blog design page
- Portfolio page with sidebar and full width content
- Full width page layout with multiple sections arrangements
- Layered PSD File for easy customisation
- SEO Friendly html code
- Valid HTML code
- Works in all major browsers
- HELP files included