An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by arrowthemes
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the extensions you’re using on your demo come with the template package?
Yes. All the extensions used in the live demo are included in the pack zipped in sauna_extensions.zip file.
2. I can’t upload the template to joomla. I keep getting this error: “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”
You need to increase the size of PHP paramater upload_max_filesize to be greater than 4M since the template size is approx. 4M. By default, the value is 2M.
3. How do I add my logo?
You can do it two ways: 1. Add an image to a custom module and place it in the logo position. The module will override the logo and tag line. 2. You could upload your logo into the folder of the style you are using e.g if you are using green style upload it in templates/sauna_j25/styles/green/images
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.