Savannah is a Retina Display Ready Responsive Parallax Theme built with HTML5 & CSS3. It is perfect for a personal site, vCard or portfolio page.
Theme customization is extremely easy even for non developers and is fully described in the included documentation.
- Retina Display Ready graphics
- Responsive layout
- Built with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Google Web Fonts
- Modern design
- Beautiful social icons
- Hundreds of HD icons available through FontAwesome
- Awesome scroll effects
- Parallax backgrounds
- Animate.css library
- Unlimited color variations
- 8 predefined color schemes
- Responsive isotope portfolio
- Working contact form
- Layered PSD files
- Well organized & documented
- Easily customizable thanks to the LESS library
- jQuery enhanced
- Modern HTML5 with sleek CSS3 animations
- Compatible with most modern browsers (IE9 and higher)
- And much more…
This template is designed to be fully responsive on any screen size & resolution. It will look great on any Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone and will have stunning crystal clear graphics for any Retina Display devices. You can test the responsiveness of the theme on www.responsinator.com.
All images used in the preview & screenshots are NOT included in the download package. They are replaced with a placeholder images with the original dimensions and format, which can easily be replaced by the user. All assets used in the preview are freely distributed for non commercial use under the Creative Commons license.
1.0 – Initial release
- This is the initial release of this theme.
1.1 – 07.06.2014
- Added single blog post page with sidebar
- Added total of 3 different blog post styles
- Added support for unlimited nested menus
1.2 – 16.07.2014
- Added rotatable content functionality used in the top main section
1.3 – 05.09.2014
- Fixed portfolio image loading bug
1.3.1 – 17.09.2014
- Various improvements and bug fixes
1.4 – 27.09.2014
- Added “bullets” variant of the skill bars
- Added expandable “extra info” section under “download cv”
- Added “testimonials” section above portfolio section