Scotty is primarily intended for mobile apps, but with a little modification it can have many uses. A beautiful and fun theme for any creative agency, startup or freelancing business.
These Guys Kill it on the support! Well done and thank you!
insideglobal, Scotty – Responsive Landing Page
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Everything You Need in a Single Page Design
- Only Free Fonts (so you don´t have to spend more money)
- Icon Sets are from Brankic and Picons Social
- Well Commented and Organized
- Easy to Edit
- HTML 5 + CSS3
- Responsive Modern Design
- Cross Browser Support
- SEO Optimized Code
- Ajax Newsletter with Validator
- Ajax Login Form
- HTML Theme
- Fonts (Download links are provided in documentation file)
- Icon Sets (Brankic & Picons Social & Download links are provided in documentation file)
- Demo & Stock Images
Test on your mobile or tablet device
We have done the dirty work so you don´t have to.
We have hand crafted each and every one of our templates with the web designer in mind. Our templates ensure you spend more time implementing your awesomeness and waste less time hacking away at unwanted CSS and HTML .
Simple & Elegant code
Our templates are made to be simple. We have gone though great lengths to ensure solid, super light weight CSS and HTML that just makes sense.
We believe every client should be happy, so we’ll do my best to assist all of you with whatever issues you have with the template. We’ll answer questions about minor customization as well, but not for some more advanced customization requests or re-design requests. If you have any issues with 3rd party plugins, we suggest you to contact the plugin’s developer, as he knows better the code of that plugin and can better assist you.
NOTE: The online samples images belong to their respective owners and are only used for demo purposes.
v3.0 –29 nov, 2014
- New design - Bootstrap 3 - Revolution Slider - Vertical menu - Unique animations - Pricing Tables - Blog page - Single post page - Retina display
v1.1 – 9 January, 2013
- 9 Slider Backgrounds added - Social icons added - Video tutorial added - Documentation improved
v1.0 – 30 November, 2013
- Initial release