Sell is a beautifully designed, super flexible WooCommerce theme that is suitable for any type of products.
The theme puts your products at the center of the site with a minimalistic design that doesn’t get in the way, product page content is loaded above the fold and predictive and live search make finding products really easy.
Key Features Overview
- Beautifully designed minimal WooCommerce theme
- Fully responsive – Mobile and tablet friendly designs (adjust the browser to try it out)
- Predictive and live product search
- Unique filter display – Space saving, instance access
- Visual Composer
- Drag and drop page builder
- Tons of shortcodes (slider, gallery images, video player, tabs, buttons etc.)
- Infinite scroll – Dynamically load new content as you scroll down the page
- Retina ready – Images stay sharp on retina devices
- WPML ready – Built-in language selector and wpml-config.xml file included
- Translation ready – Fully localised with mo/po files
- Excellent support and updates – Quick, personal support and continous free updates
- Full demo content included (post, pages, products, widgets etc.)
- Fullscreen slider – Fully adjusts to the window size
- SEO Optimized – Best SEO practices used (headings, heavy internal linking, google rich snippets)
- Full UberMenu support (not included with the theme)
- Unlimited colours – Color pickers to change every color in the theme
- Options to control each post, page, category individually or globally
- Sidebar manager – Create unlimited sidebars and assign them to any post or page
- Compatible in all major browsers
Awesome… another WooCommerce theme from GhostPool. He is a developer that I trust to write great code and also provide excellent support… which is especially important when you are running an online store. My next eCommerce project will be using this theme. – kirkmax
If you run into any problems setting up or using the theme don’t worry, all our themes come with an extensive help file (which is also available online) and a dedicated support site. We also continually release updates to add new features and address any bugs, all of which are listed in the changelog.
If you still have any questions you can submit a support ticket at our support site.