An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, smartdatasoft, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from smartdatasoft:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- We give support from sat – Thursday
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
I changed my skin to kids or other skin from default theme but the customization is not working.?
The default theme is full customization and you can build your skin like kids using default skin selected. The goal of the other skin is to show user that all skin are achieved from default skin.
See a demo of skin build http://www.screenr.com/oaAH ( it is prestashop version demo)
Hi i am using the theme version 1.4 how can i update it to version 1.5
In version 1.5 we have add catalog mode option and also fix bug on wooCommerce latest release compatible.
You can upload the theme and overwrite the old file. If you want to edit the file. Please use the child theme so that all your changes remain safe. By overwriting the theme your old admin settings will not changed. Before update you can export your theme admin settings for save and put it on text file.
Hello, I update version 1.5 but my cart is not showing.?
Due to catalog mode features add , by default the cart will show for fresh installation. If your one is old installation them trun on the shop from product tab
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.