An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, kotofey, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from kotofey:
If you need support, use the form on my user profile page to get in contact with me. Support questions are typically answered before 24 hours (on working days Mon. – Fri.). On weekends – up to 2 days.
IMPORTANT: Before submitting an email with your problem, please review the comments on the item page or FAQ page – there is a good chance someone else may have had the same problem as you and I’m might have already addressed the issue.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.