Read me before viewingSemki is the perfect flexible theme for Personal, Business, Corporate, Portfolio and Blog built with latest Wordpress features. Post formats, unlimited colors, simple to use admin panel, easy to setup and customise and so on.
Main menu position – the main menu can be located to the left (left in demo) or to the top.
Homepage – homepage layout is very flexible. Your homepage can show static page (like on the demo) or latest posts. If you are using a static homepage you can:
- Content: you can add any content on your homepage (media, columns, info about your company). Your content will show up below the slider.
- Welcome message: enable or disable;
- Slider: enable or disable;
- Latest posts: enable or disable, set a number of posts to show;
- Latest projects: enable or disable, set a number of posts to show;
Sidebars – there are 6 (six) custom sidebars with positioning for each section (e.g. Blog, Contact page, Portfolio page, etc.).
Post formats – this theme supported Post Formats. Post Formats is a theme feature introduced with Version 3.1. A Post Format is a piece of meta information that can be used by a theme to customize its presentation of a post.
Styles - this theme allow you to select your own preferred style. More than this, you can set your unique colour for the main menu or footer.
Custom backgrounds – the theme comes with the ability to set a custom background image or pattern on each page, post or portfolio project.
Special thanks to Thomas Hawk for his awesome photos for the online-preview!
- Customisable colours via colour picker (for links, footer, top menu and etc.)
- Main menu with 2 positions (Top and Left. Left in demo)
- Filterable portfolio
- 3 Portfolio formats
- Custom Backgrounds
- Localisation support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Custom widgets
- 6 Widget sidebars
- Post format support (Standard, Asides, Galleries, Images, Quotes, Audio, Video, Links)
- Theme options
- WordPress 3.0+ ready
- Page templates (Archives, Contact)
- Shortcode generator
- Extensive documentation
- ...much more
Customer SupportIf you need support, use the form on my user profile page to get in contact with me. Support questions are typically answered before 24 hours (on working days Mon. – Fri.). On weekends – up to 2 days.
IMPORTANT : Before submitting an email with your problem, please review the comments on the item page or FAQ page – there is a good chance someone else may have had the same problem as you and I’m might have already addressed the issue. Thank you.
Dear buyersIf you like this template, rate it, please! Thanks!
Version 1.0.1 – 23 March 2012 - Fixed minor CSS issues