Wohoo! The new update Version 2.2 is Out Now! Added new Elements as requested from our customers and heavily improved the existing ones! Check the change-log at the bottom of this page for more information and examples
Starting from version 1.6 Sentient is compatible with WordPress 4.0 and WooCommerce 2.2.2, Are you still thinking?
Sentient is an ultimate WordPress theme, that fits for every purpose, in every way. It’s responsive, retina ready, clean and made with love. It comes with a lot of packaged plugins that you don’t need to pay for, once you have bought the theme, you will get all of these plugins for free, such plugins like: Visual Composer ($25), Layer Slider ($15), Ajax Portfolio ($15) and PSDs ($10) the total revenue is around $70.
- WordPress 4.1
- 4 Header Styles
- Includes the Layer-Slider – $18 Value
- Includes the Visual Composer – $30 Value
- Includes the Ajax Portfolio – $15 Value
- Includes all PSD files – $10 Value
- Fully customizable: unlimited colors, backgrounds , font options and more.
- XML Import file for quick setup
- Widgetized Footer , Sidebars
- Mega Menu.
- Woocommerce shop.
- Multiple Blogs.
- Multi Homepage styles.
- Multiple Portfolios.
- Ajax Portfolio.
- Fully Responsive.
- Unique, clean and creative design.
- Online Documentation with video training.
- Super easy setup.
- Fully Customizable admin panel.
- Google Fonts included.
- Multiple Header Designs & Sticky header option.
- .PSD Photoshop Files included.
- Unlimited colors.
- Fontello/Entypo Icons.
- Social media integration.
- .po & .mo files included for localization
- Cross browsers compatible
- Clean coded
- SEO optimized
- And much more!
Credits & ImagesMany many thanks for these great images to Laszlito Kovacs, Julian Burford, Magyar Laszlo, Rafal Urbanski.
Images are used only for preview purposes and are not included in the download files. Thank you!
2015 Mar 20 – Version 2.4
- style.css - new version number. - Including the latest version of Visual Composer.
2015 Jan 30 – Version 2.3
- style.css - new version number. -Hot fix release.
2014 December 22 – Version 2.2
- style.css - new version number. -Update: Visual Composer latest version. -Update: Layer Slider latest version. -Improve: Increase Testimonial Content. -Improve: Breadcrumb Page/Post Option. -Fixed: Breadcrumb in WooCommerce. -Fixed: IE9 Issues. -Fixed: 2 Maps in the same page.
2014 November 4th – Version 2.1
- style.css - new version number. - Fixed: Homepage Header Style 4 - Fixed: Blog Filter - Fixed: Header Arrow ** Below are our Customers Requests: - Added: Google Fonts(Roboto, Roboto Condensed and Montserrat). - Added: Blog Wide Template with Pagination. - Added: Blog Grid Template with Pagination. - Added: Testimonial quotes option. - Added: LinkedIn & Pinterest to Single Post. - Added: Blog slider for more than 1 category. - Added: Blog full width style
2014 October 6th – Version 2.0
- style.css - new version number. - fixed - Search page content - fixed - Portfolio Archive ** Below are our Customers Requests: - added - Portfolio shortode with filter - added - Blog shortcode with sorting - added - Team Member with sorting - added - Sticky Menu logo option
2014 September 24th – Version 1.9
- style.css - new version number. - fixed - Breadcrumb hot fix
2014 September 22 – Version 1.8
- style.css - new version number. - fixed - Footer responsive on mobile - fixed - Breadcrumb parent page ** Below are our Customers Requests: - added - Breadcrumb position option - added - Portfolio w/o pagination option - added - Map Wheel option
2014 September 16th – Version 1.7
- style.css - new version number. - fixed - Hot fixes for version 1.6
2014 September 14th – Version 1.6
- style.css - new version number. - fixed: Translation for blog button. - fixed: Logo size suggestion. - fixed: WooCommerce 2.2.2 Bugs - fixed: WordPress 4.0 Bugs -added: Pagination to Archive -added: LayerSlider last updated -added: Visual Composer last update -tested: Contact Form 3.9.3 ** Below are our Customers Requests: -added: Ability to add content before blogs -added: Blog Page links functionality option
2014 September 6th – Version 1.5
- style.css - new version number. - added: Include Visual Composer 4.3.3 -fixed: Menu Mobile icon on small screens -fixed: Portfolio layout on large screens -fixed: Contact Form Checkbox layout ** Below are our Customers Requests: - added: Testimonials auto rotation option. - added: Parent Post within Breadcrumb. -added: Blog Templates with specific category
2014 August 28th – Version 1.4
- style.css - new version number. - fixed: Blog Shortcode items number. - fixed: Uploading logo issue with large screens. - fixed: Checkboxes are not visible on Chrome. ** Below are our Customers Requests: - added: LinkedIn / Google+ to the social shortcodes. - added: Pricing Table flexible Currency. - added: Pricing Table ‘Starting from’ option. - added: Full Shop page option. - added: Parent Page within Breadcrumb.
2014 August 17th – Version 1.3
- style.css - new version number. - fixed: IE image border issue. ** Below are our Customers Requests: - added: Enable/Disable Sticky Menu Option. - added: New Social/Contact Section added to the footer. - added: Enable/Disable Social and Contact Section from header. - added: Enable/Disable Search Section from Header. - added: Change Footer text color option added. - added: Blog By Category Shortcodes added.
2014 August 11 – Version 1.2
- style.css - new version number - fixed: Visual Composer hot fixes - added: include the last updated Visual Composer plugin
2014 August 3rd – Version 1.1
- style.css - new version number - fixed: hide the unused social icons from the header - added: new Element: Blog Slider by Category - added: new Option: Hide page Title/Breadcrumb - added: new Option: Hide Shopping Cart from the header even if WooCommerce is activated - added: new Social icons to the header, (Linkedin , Google+, RSS, Pinterest, Github, Tumblr, Instagram, Skype) - added: include all watermarked images with theme package - improved: All Social links now open in new tab