Sentinell WordPress Theme!
Sentinell is a minimalist modern template with a twist. Unique menu and portfolio/collage presentation gives some punch to otherwise very conservative design. WordPress theme customizer integrated for easy color edits, and 12 grid system to make it very flexible.
- wp 3.5 compatibility, the new WordPress brings jQuery 1.8+ and that version brings changes to how animations are handled, thus breaking some old plugins. Sentinell 1.2 has all those plugins upgraded and compliant
- fixed iphone and other high-ppi phones responsivness
- logo is now persistent on header shrink. Minified ones appear
- menus are now replaced by select-type menu on mobile devices, provides better user experience
- sidebar widget post count fixed, overall sidebars should be more compatible with custom plugins
- added calendar widget styling
- Collage can now hold youtube/vimeo clips
- Automatic post excerpt for posts on blog page, still with “more tag” functionality
Some of the theme Features
- HTML5, with CSS3 (except for browser-vendor settings)
- Optimised and flexible css styling
- Tested in major browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Firefox 5, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- Admin Panel
- Flexible 12-grid system
- Unique portfolio items presentation
- Pixel-perfect styling
- Unlimited color presets thanks to theme customizer integration
- Left and right sidebars
- Resizeable sidebars
- Prettyphoto plugin integration
- Dummy content with multiple page template examples for portfolio, contact form, blog and homepage
- Working contact form with validation and ajax results (cf7)
- Simple newsletter form with csv file creation
- jQery enhanced
- Fresh and unique menu presentation
- Multi-level dropdown menus
- Collage for home page, that “feeds” from collage, portfolio, slider and blog posts!
- Automaticly resizing wide nivo slider, and classic nivo slider options for those who won’t like the collage.
- Css buttons
- Pricing tables in 5 colors with onhover effect
- Accordion toggle for faq/spoiler/download use
- Styled pagination
- SEO friendly
- Works great on iPad
- Sprites technique used for better use of server resources and better user experience
- FontFace and Google Webfonts used
- Solid typography with lists, warning boxes, tables, blockquotes, code blocks, buttons and dropcaps
- Over 4000 lines of code in style.css
- All the complex styling images take only about 22KB!
- Button, and pricing blurb PSD files included in the package for easier customization
The images in the preview were shot by me or my friends, if you’d like to use them commercially, please contact me.
- icons by Liam McKay
- Social Networking Icons by Komodo Media
- Silk icons by Mark James
- Dortmund Icons by PC.DE
- Nivo slider
- prettyphoto by nomarginforerrors
- phpMailer by Worxware
- LeagueGothic font by The League of Moveable Type
- Open Sans font by Steve Matteson (from google webfonts)
- Twitter plugin (not used in 1.0 version)
- Color animation plugin by Edwin Martin
- jQuery BBQ: Back Button & Query Library by Ben Alman
- jQuery hashchange event by Ben Alman
- jQuery imagesLoaded plugin by Paul Irish
- JQuery Random Plugin
- jScrollPane by Kelvin Luck
- Vegas – jQuery plugin by Jay Salvat
- Cookie plugin by Klaus Hartl
- Photos for the preview: Michal Ufnal, and myself. If you want to use them commercially, please contact me first.
- Isotope – jQuery plugin by David DeSandro/Metafizzy
I bought your theme and I like it, but I need help with XYZ.
Thank you! I will answer all of your questions, and try to help with every possible issue as fast as i possibly can. Please use envato contact form to send me a message, write about problem in detail, and if possible – throw me a link showing the problem.
Also, please bear in mind that I live in europe so if you are from other continent, responces could take up to few hours, as I’ll be probably still sleeping when you are awake.
I bought your theme but I think you should include XYZ / I dont like it at all.
Please explain what is not working to your liking, what should I improve to make it better. I really want you to enjoy this theme to it’s fullest.
Thanks for reading!