An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by ignitethemes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update the Flickr widgets with my feed?
Open “js/setup.js”, then replace the id with yours. “basicuse” is for the footer widget, sidebarflickr is for the sidebar widget. To find locate your id or an id you can use this: http://idgettr.com/
How do I update with my Twitter feed?
Just open each html file, in the code scroll towards the bottom of the page and find “igniteflash” then just replace it with your Twitter id.
Form Deprecation Errors
If your running php 5.3 and receive deprecation errors do the following:
1. Open “contact/include/fgcontactform.php” and replace “eregi” with “preg_match”
2. Open “contact/include/class.phpmailer.php” and replace “split” on line 470 with “explode” or “preg_split”
3. Open “contactfooter/include/fgcontactform.php” and replace “eregi” with “preg_match”
4. Open “contactfooter/include/class.phpmailer.php” and replace “split” on line 470 with “explode” or “preg_split”
5. Open “newsletter/include/fgcontactform.php” and replace “eregi” with “preg_match”
6. Open “newsletter/include/class.phpmailer.php” and replace “split” on line 470 with “explode” or “preg_split”
My Twitter Feed is not working anymore, how can I fix it?
Open each html page, scroll to the twitter code towards the bottom of each page and replace
and then just change “igniteflash” back to your Twitter ID.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.