SevenStars is a modern, responsive WordPress theme that builds any type of page design easily with an awesome Page Builder. The theme has capacity of all kind of business websites including Corporate, One Page, eCommerce, Parallax, Fullscreen, Shop and Clean design. See the below details.
- Drag and drop Page Builder with 27 power elements
- Advanced Row element, 6 columns (unlimited) + Custom BG options + Full width option
- Advanced Service element.
- Advanced Blog element with 7 layouts
- Advanced Portfolio / Portfolio Fullwidth elements with 7 each layouts
- Beautiful Image Slider element with iPhone, iPad, Macbook and iMac frames except regular Slider, Thumbnail and Preview styles
- And much more …
- Retina ready all parts look beautiful on high pixel displays
- One Page Design, easy to set up with page template
- Responsive, Modern design based on Bootstrap 3 framework that can be used for any type of business
- Detailed Admin Panel that has 115+ options
- Detailed Color Options with 50+ options built-in the WP Customize class.
- One Click dummy data importing option. You can include specific pages (ex: Home) instead of full data
- Included FontAwesome 4, filterable user interface
- Advanced Mega Menu: Custom color + Icon + Columns
- WooCommerce ready : your own shop and sell goods
- Advanced Top Bar options
- Can be used variations of Custom text, Menu, Shopping cart, WPML language widget and Social icons both on Right and Left side
- Advanced Page Title options: Spacing + Background image + BG color
- 7 different Blog layouts
- Regular, Grid 2, Grid 3, Grid 4, Masoned 2, Masoned 3 and Masoned 4 columns
- Advanced Category, Archive, Author, Tag and Search result layout options
- Advanced Footer Options
- Column Layout : Up to 4 columns & 6 predefined layouts. You can create your own with shortcode.
- Custom color & Background image
- Advanced Sub Footer (socket) Options
- Translation ready and WPML plugin ready, PO/MO files included
- Compatible with Child theme, supports deep directory file changes
- SEO Optimized, html structure built with SEO practice, Rich snippets & Micro data format applied for all blog loops
- Premium sliders, Save $37 for LAYER & REVOLUTION slider
- Unlimited sidebars
- Additional 5 widgets: Authors list, Most commented posts, Most liked posts, Post formats, Recent posts and Social links.
- Post format : Video, Audio, Gallery, Chat, Image & Quote
- Post sharing options: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Email buttons
- Supports Google Font 640 fonts and advanced typography options
- Highly detailed documentation and non stopping updates and fixes ( because nothing is perfect )!
- Free support via ThemeForest discussion, Ticket system & Email, whatever you want
If you like all of features, please don’t forget to rate it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHANGE LOG ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VERSION 1.3.1 - July 03 2014 FIX : Envato toolkit plugin issue UPDATE : Revolution slider version 4.5.7 UPDATE : Envato Toolkit plugin version 1.6.3 VERSION 1.3.0 - Jul 23 2014 UPDATE : Header padding option, default value sets 23 UPDATE : Translation files, PO/MO * UPDATE : Arranged Theme Options & Site customize sections. You have to look up again and understand how options grouped UPDATE : Removed demo slider from LS reason for decreasing theme size UPDATE : Improved Raw element saving method UPDATE : Revolution slider version 4.5.4 FIXED : PageBuilder zindex issue FIXED : Category selection dropdown issue related zindex FIXED : Added testimonial slider FIXED : Fix carousel count option FIXED : Replaced numberposts attr with posts_per_page FIXED : Replaced split with explode, PHP versionVERSION 1.2.2 - May 09 2014 FIXED : Boxed layout issue UPDATED : Envato toolkit plugin version UPDATED : Revolution slider version to 4.3.8 VERSION 1.2.1 - May 06 2014 FIX : Full width row FIX : Google maps embed field saving issue VERSION 1.2 - Apr 21 2014 UPDATED : for compatibility of WP 3.9 UPDATED : Revolution slider version 4.3.6 UPDATED : Revolution slider demo content VERSION 1.1 - Mar 25 2014 * NEW FEATURE : Header layout options * NEW FEATURE : Menu tansparent layout * NEW FEATURE : Simple Line Icons library * NEW FEATURE : An option for One page menu by included pages * NEW FEATURE : Fullwidth blog element like fullwidth portfolio * NEW FEATURE : Raw element for html or js code or custom embed ADDED : Alignment option on Button element IMPROVED : PageBuilder element's desciption IMPROVED : Link target option and allowed lightbox on image & buttons UPDATE : Allowed shortcode on text widget UPDATED : Revolution slider 4.3.0 UPDATED : LayerSlider verion 5.1.1 UPDATED : Swiper slider UPDATED : Printed Menu classes and default wp classes UPDATED : Allowed prettyPhoto on gallery images UPDATED : Search result and nothing found design UPDATED : Table element description, instructs how to add button link etc FIXED : Video background issue when added multiple videos FIXED : zIndex issue on Rev slider FIXED : Page title opacity issue FIXED : Mega menu column height issue FIXED : Animation issue after Fullwidth portfolio FIXED : Sidebar element and printed title text FIXED : Sub menu alignment issue FIXED : Accordion element issue on woo description FIXED : Image crop size for regular blog layout FIXED : Responsiveness of regular WP video shortcode FIXED : Header space calculation on window load VERSION 1.0 - 28 Feb 2014 NEW : Initial release
Thank you all of you guys for your amazing works. We always appreciated for you!
Open source projects
jQuery & Plugins
- jQuery by John Resig
- jQuery UI jQuery UI Team
- jQuery Easing pack by George McGinley Smith
- jQuery Isotope by http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- jQuery Cycle2 plugin by malsup
- jQuery jplayer plugin by Happyworm Ltd
- jQuery prettyPhoto plugin by Stephane Caron
- jQuery mmenu plugin by Fred Heusschen
- jQuery select2 plugin by Igor Vaynberg
- jQuery Stellar plugin by Mark Dalgleish
- jQuery Swiper plugin by Vladimir Kharlampidi
- jQuery FitVids plugin by Thierry Koblentz
- jQuery gMap plugin by Mario Estrada
- jQuery LocalScroll plugin by Ariel Flesler
- jQuery Waypoints plugin by Caleb Troughton