An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by MDNW
Additional information from MDNW:
NOTE (April 6, 2014): My wife and I just welcomed newborn twins into our family! I’ll be answering support questions as much as humanly possible, but there are likely going to be some gaps that will leave some questions unanswered as quickly as I’d like. I’ll do my best to help out as often and as much as I can though!
The Support Policy:
I gladly provide active support for our products for the first 6 months of their life cycle – this is where the vast majority of patches, feature additions, and bug-fixes are discovered. Beyond that, the themes are sold “as-is”. I will do my best to answer questions as they arise (and patch any late-discovery bugs), but after that first 6 months, my focus will naturally shift to newer products.Support includes:
- Responding to basic theme usage that isn’t made clear in the documentation (in fact, when these issues arise, I’ll update the official documentation immediately to make sure that the product becomes easier & easier to use as time goes on).
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins (unless otherwise stated in the theme description)
- Products over 6 months old (please feel free to post bugs so that I can fix them ASAP, but older themes will no longer be on a regular release schedule like the new themes are).
I’ll naturally release patches for these themes as it becomes necessary & logical for basic stability. More specifically: I’m working on releasing fully updated versions of the entire Super Skeleton line of themes over March/April/June 2014, so if you’re using an older version of any of those themes, keep an eye out for the new versions (they’ll be free for all existing buyers of course).
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
- Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
- Power Elite Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 500 and 999 items
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- United States
|Created||16 November 12|
|Last Update||16 November 12|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PNG, Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files|
|Tags||black, epicera, microblog, mobile, one page, onepage, responsive, shapeshifter, side scroll, single, slider, sliding, super skeleton, tablet, white|