An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Met_Creative, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Met_Creative:
-What we support
We only cover support for our themes (unique functions and features beyond WordPress ones), and cannot provide general support on WordPress or third-party plugins.
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered to be support and customization. Though we will try to help you with any type of requests (including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing), you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.Support for our items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services ( use theme documentation and google )
- WordPress general support/howto’s ( use wordpress.org )
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly
- New features implementation and extending themes functionality
- Complex individual server-side issues
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.