This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Can you give an idea when the theme will be updated to work with the newest version of WooCommerce? Currently it’s out of date. Thanks.
I’m working on releasing an update today.
Make sure you enable update notifications for the theme from your Downloads page so you will receive an email when the new version is available.
As easy as it sounds, I can’t seem to add a new category to the header? I have created the ‘category’ but when going into ‘Menu’ it doesn’t appear in the option to add. Where do I go about creating another category like Men’s. I want to add ‘Stickers’ as its own category in the dropdown menu of ‘Shop’. Thanks for your help in advance.
If you haven’t done so already please submit your support questions at http://ghostpool.ticksy.com where I will answer them shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience but we do point this out in the help file, item page and your theme options page.
Looking to but this theme but has this issued been resolved yet “Can you give an idea when the theme will be updated to work with the newest version of WooCommerce? Currently it’s out of date. Thanks.” ..................Also is there a demo admin area i can look at
Yes the theme works with the latest version of WooCommerce.
Unfortunately there is no demo admin area but you can view some screenshots of the admin area here: http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/3001115-shoppress-responsive-woocommerce-wordpress-theme?url_name=shoppress-responsive-woocommerce-wordpress-theme
Great Theme, I have a few questions if you don’t mind.
1. On home page sample 3 can I have slider with a video on the right side with texto on the left?
2. Can this video have an autoplay?
3. On home page sample 3 lets say I only want the banner and some text below, can this be done?
1) Yes absolutely. The homepage is constructed using shortcodes so you can arrange it however you want.
2) Yes videos can have autoplay.
Nice looking theme. I have some questions and didn’t see an presale e-mail address, so I’ll go ahead and post them here.
1) Can the shopping cart functionality be easily switched on and off?
2) Where can I find some good real world examples of websites that have used this theme?
3) The theme is translation ready. Is there by any chance a Dutch version available?
4) Does the related products feature work with tags, or is it automatic?
5) Can the ratings (stars) be easily disabled?
6) I want to show the price on the product page but not in overview pages or related products. Can this be easily done?
7) Can I show photo’s in lightbox or new tab instead of the magnifying glass?
Can I show multiple images on a single product page?
9) Is there a built-in option to show two sidebars (left and right)?
1) Are you referring to the whole e-commerce functionality of the theme or just the shopping icon? If you don’t install the WooCommerce plugin then the theme will have neither or you can easily remove the shopping icon with CSS.
2) Sorry I don’t have permission from anyone to show you their site.
3) There’s only an English translation file.
4) It’s based on tags – which is automatic in a way.
6) Yes with CSS.
9) No you can only display one sidebar at a time.
Hope that answers your questions.
I seriously love this theme and it’s insanely bug free and reliable. Just one quick question, where can I demo the wide layout as opposed to boxed. I made some custom changes to my theme and don’t want to update just to see what it might look like.
Take a look at:
Great Theme ever!!
Could u release an update of responsive version to phone device, such as menu bar and check out page and account page(login and registration on same page)
There’s no plans to make a responsive version currently but we can do this as a custom job for you if you want.
WooCommerce handle the login/register pages – this is not something the theme does, again you could hire us to do this for you.
Hi we are using this template with woocommerce. We are having an issue after the last template update. When we try to add an image to the home slider, we only see text and no image. The old slide images that we previously uploaded work, but new ones do not. Is there a plugin for the slider that we may need to update?
Hi, is it possible to add a Fullwidth Image at the bottom of Mega_Menu?
Unfortunately this is not currently possible.
Hey guys. I see all the other check out options. Where do I go so that the user can check out with their credit card? If the option is not available, can you provide me with the link on how to do so? Thanks.
Sorry, I can’t find anything in regards to credit cards in Theme Options nor http://ghostpool.com/help/shoppress/help.html
*I’ve signed up for the support and looking forward to your response! Thanks again!
Hello.. the provided link to the shortcodes website goes to a dead page.. can you please share the updated shortcodes page? Thank you kindly
What link are you referring to? If you’re accessing an old version of the help file the link may be outdated.
You can view the shortcodes page here: http://demo.ghostpool.com/shoppress/features/shortcodes/
Hi! Purchased the theme but I’m having problems uploading the entire zip file on my website.
After getting to 100% it’s reporting an error and asks me to upload it again. it says wordpress error.
I’m installing it via
appearance / theme / choose file / install now.
Whoops please ignore. Was installing the downloaded zip file itself. Installing it now. Will just post again
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23