ShowyCase is a professional, super flexible and customizable portfolio / design agency / photography theme for WordPress. With 2 starter color skin colors, unlimited background image / colors, unlimited secondary color, 4 home templates and 4 portfolio templates all wrapped in modern clean design, Full multiple portfolios support with filtering ability, you almost have all what you need to build your perfect portfolio website.
Update v1.8.5 Available – WP 4.0+ READY / WooCommerce Now Supported – Minimum WP 3.8 is required.
- Light / Dark skin colors.
- Fully customizable background image / color (with position, repeat, attachment settings).
- Unlimited accent (secondary) color selection (color picker)
- Multiple portfolio pages support (display certain portfolio category per page with filterable child categories) New
- 13 page templates
- Default template (with sidebar)
- Full-width template (w/o sidebar)
- Home template 1 (with slideshow)
- Home template 2 (with grid showcase)
- Home template 3 (with fixed image) New
- Home template 4 (with video banner) New
- Portfolio template (3 columns)
- Portfolio template (1 column)
- Portfolio template (3 columns / single category) New
- Portfolio template (1 column / single category) New
- Contact template (with contact form & contact info & google map)
- Archives template (useful blog archives)
- About template (with work team section)
- Custom logo, favicon and apple touch devices icon selection.
- +30 shortcodes with easy shortcode generator
- Layout columns
- Typography (pullquotes, highlighted text… etc)
- Images New
- Video embed
- Alert boxes
- Image sliders New
- Popup lightboxes New
- Service / feature blocks
- Price labels
- Filterable and/or paginated portfolio items.
- Working contact form with validation.
- 3 custom post types (portfolio, slider and work team) with custom write panels & fields for easy slide / portfolio item / team member creation.
- Powerful & uncluttered theme options panel.
- Multiple sidebars (blog, page, and single post).
- 3 footer widgetized areas (up to 3 columns).
- 4 custom widgets ( Twitter, Flickr, Video embed and recent/popular posts with thumbnails).
- 6 post formats supported (standard, link, video, quote, status and gallery) all with easy management.
- Custom CSS insertion.
- Google analytics code insertion.
- Localization ready ( .po file included and ready for translation).
- Updates notification.
- Main layout and sprite PSDs.
- Support and updates.
SupportSupport are available for verified buyers, go to support portal and register new account.
- Added WooCommerce support (Your feedback will be appreciated).
- Added Instagram widget
- Fixed some reported code bugs
- Updated some JS scripts.
- Updated & added new social sharing buttons (Pinterest, LinkedIn, stopped using AddThis, check the new sharing settings tab).
- Added some requested features/options (Check the theme options panel).
- Added another optional portfolio filtering type for paginated portfolio pages (requested feature).
- WP 3.9+ compatibility.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
v1.8.3 – 8/8/2013
- Fixed some image resizing issues.
v1.8.2 – 3/8/2013
- Fixed the error after WP 3.6 update.
- Replaced “Timthumb” image resizing script with WP functions. No more “cache” folder or permissions setting needed.
v1.8.1 – 29/4/2013
- Fixed some minor bugs, typo & styling issues.
- Fixed problem in theme options textarea prevents the proper saving of google analytics code and custom css and some HTML tags.
- Increased the refresh time interval for twitter widget to 30 minutes, was decreased to 30 seconds for debugging purposes.
v1.8 – 20/3/2013
- Improved WP 3.5.x Compatibility.
- Fixed some minor bugs & styling.
- New WP media manager integration.
- Added punch of new social icons.
- Added completely new Twitter widget function using the new 1.1 API.
- General code cleanup and under-the-hood enhancements.
v1.5 – 7/12/2011
- Fixed: Minor issues for WP 3.3 readiness.
- Added: Random/By date options for recent work, home slider and home grid showcase.
- Added: Full-width blog layout option.
- Changed: Image resizing function from TimThumb to vt_resize which uses WP native image resizer. Make sure all the used images are equal or bigger than (but not smaller than) the needed size
- Fixed: Minor CSS issues.
- Added: Search results template.
v1.4 – 28/11/2011
- Fixed: Minor text styling CSS issues.
- Added: Search support for portfolio items.
- Added: Lightbox support for WP gallery and linked post image attachments.
- Added: Custom portfolio slug option, useful for specific portfolio type e.g. Music, Products, Books …etc.
- Improved: Portfolio templates for certain categori, now they have filtering ability for child categories of the selected category.
v1.3 – 23/11/2011
- Fixed: Minor CSS issues.
- Included: Home page 3 template with fixed image
- Included: Home page 4 template with video banner
- Included: Portfolio page template 1 / 3 columns for certain portfolio category (Multiple portfolios support).
- Added: Blank image placeholder for portfolio items (solves some issues).
- Improved some functions’ behaviors.
v1.2 – 22/11/2011
- Fixed: YouTube video and navigation z-index issue.
- Fixed: Minor CSS issue.
- Included: Languages folder which contains the .po file for translation. Sorry, was missing.
- Fixed: Permalinks issue for custom post types.
v1.1 – 21/11/2011
- Added: RSS feed support for portfolio items with the ability to turn it off.
- Updated: Nivo Slider Plugin to the latest version (2.7).
- Updated: jQuery to v1.6.4 (1.7.0 has some issues with Nivo slider).
- Fixed: Minor CSS issue in Home Template 2.
- Fixed: Recent work Thumbnails hover effect in Home Template 1.
- Fixed: Google map in the contact template. Now you can add your unique Google API key in the Options Panel which is required to show the map. Instructions in the updated documentation uder “Contact Page Template” section.
- Updated the documentation.
- v1.0 – First release