Shutter is a lightweight yet impressive fullscreen photography WordPress theme. Boasting a responsive fullscreen gallery at its core, this theme is all about the photographs and nothing but the photographs. The minimal style of this template will allow your work to have unhindered attention from you visitors no matter if they are on iPhone, iPad or desktop. The theme is built on our brand new powerful WordPress framework, crafted from the finest quality OOP code, optimized to within an inch of it’s life and endlessly extendible.
Check the above demo to see it in action, or read all the awesome features below. Missing a feature you would like? Jump over to the comments and let us know…we’ll be continuously adding to this baby.
- 2014.04.11 – Version 1.4 WordPress v3.9 compatibility added. Please upgrade your theme.
- 07 May 2012 – The following bugs were fixed:
- Excerpt “posted on” date not appearing on all but the first post
- Page/post background images not appearing in some circumstances
- 17 April 2012 – Accidentally omitted help docs sections added.
- Fullscreen Responsive gallery
- Lower resolution images served to mobile devices for faster loading and better performance
- Custom background black & white image zoom transition
- Automated black and white image creation upon attachment upload (compatible with regenerate thumbnail plugin)
- Ajax powered Contact form
- Widgetized Homepage / posts & pages
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Brandable Admin Panel
- Full NextGen Gallery plugin integration
- Demo Content Import file included for quick setup
- Canvas Html5 slider with fallback
- PrettyPhoto lightbox integration
- Full video support Vimeo/YouTube/Local/Vid.ly
- Lightbox and inline video playback
- Fully optimized for iOS (ipad & iphone)
- Android compatible
- IE8+ Browser support
- Lots of shortcodes
- Shortcode manager built into the WP content editor
- Post & Page metaboxes
- Browser based documentation with lots of screenshots and step by step instructions.
- Built on our own – full OOP, modular, load on demand – Wordpress framework
- Network install compatible
- Supports child themes
- Developed with WP_DEBUG
- Reliable and fast support given in our own dedicated support forums
Credits: Design & Development of the Shutter theme by Pixelentity.
Notes: Some very minor NextGen Gallery plugin restrictions apply.
Shutter & Android:
This theme has been tested on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 running Honeycomb & the Galaxy SII. Please note that despite performing well on these devices, because of the shear number of Android devices and OS versions out there, we cannot guarantee compatibility for all Android devices.