Is there a way to control the related items that show in the portfolio?
There are showing items from portfolio ordered randomly. So it’s no ability to control them.
Awesome theme! I have one question:
1. How can I set a video (vimeo/youtube) in a blog post to show up in the blog section where a post-thumbnail/featured image would? Or do I need to capture a screen shot and upload that as a featured image? Is this true with portfolio posts as well?
There is no ability to place the video into a blog posts, but there is available in portfolio section.
just create an item in portfolio, set the thumbnail for it and then use custom fields to place a video link, for example:
first field: video_link
second field: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1GRO31ve5Q
Thank you! Last Q – How do i modify loop-home.php so that it does not call in the home sidebar dummy content? I have my homepage configured for the embedded video, with a static homepage, and want to remove the widget dummy text so the footer comes directly after the page content.
For all those looking to purchase, Simble is an awesome theme! 5-stars, solid documentation, and amazing customer service. Thank you again!
just open a loop-home.php and remove there code on lines from 34 to 36.
Hope you are well. I have a small question:
How to increase the size of my video playback window. All my videos are going to be played through Vimeo in HD, and I would like them to be slightly bigger.
just let me know which (.php or .css) file has the code for it and which line. I will be able to fix it myself. Thanks Kind regards Nilesh
I’m noticing when the browser is constrained or made smaller, the type/graphics/design is not “liquid”. How do I make the website liquid?
Can we make the website liquid.
Can you please explain me what did you mean under “liquid”?
If you make the browser window smaller, the content falls fluidly within in it. When you make window smaller, the content is hidden/covered.
Here is an example of theme forest website that shows
custom 1040px Grid made fluid (Basic CSS included)
Disregard the request, the client was happy without the CSS 1040 Grid template. It may be too much work involve.
Hi, sorry my bad english, hope you understand. My question concerns the site’s main navigation menu. I can create and save my own menu (Appearance > Menus), but I can’t get it activated (under Primary Navigation). Have I left something to ignore, or where the fault can be?
Can you confirm if you’re a buyer?
The buyer is our company. Do you want to contact the person who made that purchase?
sure, I only support the buyers
how can I upload pictures in the nivo-slider? I miss the upload field!
Thx for your quick answer!
You can do it via media library
Just bought your theme and really like it.
A couple of questions please;
1. I wanted to edit the css file for my requirement. but when going to editor in wordpress, am not getting the css file to edit. When trying to access the css file, am getting this message – ‘The requested Theme does not exist.’ Any reason why?
2. The color options for the links that you have given, i wanted to create/change the existing one for my own. is that possible? If yes. then how?
Thanks in advance.
it’s possile only from youe local editor, because the css files you need to edit are in folder named “Simble/stylesheets/” there you’ll find main css file to edit styles.css
Re the links color files they are in this catalog Simble/colors/ (brown.css, dark-brown.css etc.)
Hi again, now I got the correct user ID and ask my question again. It concerns the site’s main navigation menu. I can create and save my own menu (Appearance > Menus), but I can’t get it activated (under Primary Navigation). Have I left something to ignore, or where the fault can be?
try to open a file header.php (line 161) and then remove the last symbol in this line ”,”
then please let me know if your problem resolved.
It didn’t help.
what version of php and mysql currently installed on your hosting?
First, I’m really enjoying working with your theme – thank you!
I have a few questions regarding the portfolio
1) I would like to display text under each image in the lightbox (where it would normally say the image number, I would like to display a price and image size). Is this possible?
2) Currently the thumbnail used in the portfolio gets automatically generated and often cuts off parts of the image, or generally isn’t cropped nicely, so I’ve been uploading my own thumbnails via FTP and just giving them the same name as the auto-generated ones. This would be a little complicated for my client to do himself. Is there any way to specify the URL of the thumbnail to be used in the portfolio, with a custom field for example?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!!
I am new to wordpress so sorry in advance for my annoying questions
I have a couple of questions:
1. Can you please tell me that once i added images for the Nivo Slider through the Slider Post Type, how do i link it to the homepage slider?
2. On the homepage below the slider, how do i make the text inside the Special Box centralized the way you have done in your demo site?
Thanks in advance,
I just updated to version 3.2.1. But now i cannot see the slider option on the left. Could you please tell me what might be the problem?
Installed versions are:
mysql 5.1.58-2.el5.art php 5.3.6-5.el5.art
how can I create more than one slider? I need for every category a different one!
Thx for your answer
Current theme doesn’t allow us to create more than one slider, also as for every category another one.
If you would like to customize this theme for your needs you can contact me via contact form on my profile page and then we will discuss it.
Can you please tell me how to remove the ‘Read More’ option on the portfolio page?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato