Simplex is a clean, simple and responsive HTML5 template suitable for digital agencies and studios.
Simplex is using HTML5 and CSS3 with mobile devices in mind. Simplex will automatically adjust its size on various devices ensuring a pleasant experiment for all visitors.
- Responsive Layout
- Shortcoder + 39 Shortcodes
- Advanced Flex Slider
- 7 Portfolio Layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Powerful Unbranded Administration Panel
- Valid HTML5 Code
- 11 Custom Widgets
- Internationalized and Translation Ready (*.po and *.mo files included)
- 8 Post Formats Supported : ‘Standard’, ‘Video’, ‘Audio’, ‘Image’, ‘Gallery’, ‘Quote’, ‘Link’, ‘Aside’
- Customize-able Skin Color
Update v3.1.6 [24 Jan. 2013]:
- Fixed shortcoder button disappearing issue in WP 3.5 (Thank you @cwhitmore)
Update v3.1.5 [11 Oct. 2012]:
- Fixed a bug with Flex Slider
Update v3.1.4 [17 September 2012]:
- Fixed a bug with the contact form (Reports that the message is sent but it never reaches the inbox)
- Fixed a bug with map shortcode
Update v3.1.3 [7 August 2012]:
- Fixed a bug with jQuery Cookie plugin (changed the file name to jquery_cookie.js)
Update v3.1.2 [24 July 2012]:
- Fixed the contact widget bug
Update v3.1.1 [16 July 2012]:
- Fixed the twitter widget bug
Update v3.1 [7 July 2012]:
- Critical fix for jQuery.
Update v3.0 [6 July 2012]:
- Fixed permalink color on the blog page, now they respond to changes in the skin color.
- Fixed the number of comments on a blog post if there are more than one comment.
- Removed unnecessary divider that shows after the last blog entry if the blog consists of one page
- Fixed the WordPress conflict in theme names by raising the theme version to 3.0
- Fixed the category navigation for the filterable portfolio template on mobile layouts.
- Fixed several validation issues.
- Fixed the blog title bug on single posts.
- Fixed the blog pagination bug.
- Added a new option under ‘Theme Options -> Footer’ which allows selecting whether the social links should open in a new window or in the same window.
- Updated the XML file.
Update v1.1.0 [30 June 2012]:
Added XML file for the live preview content.
Upon importing this XML file, go to Appearance -> Menus and select ‘Main Menu’ as your primary menu.
- Fixed a styling issue in the backend.
- Added an option to display Next/Previous buttons in the ColorBox preview for portfolio templates.
- Added an option to show/hide title/categories of portfolio items.
- Added an option to display titles of portfolio items as links or plain text.
Added 3 new modules:
[random_blog_posts_module]. Available for use from the Shortcoder.
- Fixed map markers bug (Map markers weren’t showing).