“Simplify” is an elegant responsive admin App built with Bootstrap and AngularJS. It use Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify. (The latest is version 1.2)
Prefer to use LESS CSS? Check out my bestselling Square Admin
- Responsive Design. Looks good on desktop, tablet and phone.
- Multiple Layouts. Wide and boxed layout, vertical and horizontal navigation (menu), and toggle for fixed top header and sidebar menu.
- Web App (Single Page Application) Built with AngularJS. Fully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother, cooler.
- You can use whatever back end you prefer Python, Ruby, PHP etc. It’s assumption free.
- Runnable Task Application. Try it out.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean for demo.
- Solid Workflow with Yeoman, dependencies (plugins) managment with Twitter Bower, tasks automation with Grunt just like Twitter Bootstrap project, make all things organised.
- Realtime Form Validation.
- Build with Sass CSS (Scss files are included). Easy modification with variables.
- Multiple Colors Support, you can build your own by changing a few variables.
- Multiple page transitions.
- Light Weight.
- Built with Bootstrap 3.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
Please rate it if you like it, it helps for more updates, thanks so much! And if you have any questions that are beyond the scope of the documentation, please feel free to contact me.
Version 1.2.1 (Latest)
- Fix: Fix weather icon in the demo
Version 1.2 (12/07/2014)
- Feat: Upgrade angular-bootstrap to 0.12.x - Feat: Upgrade NPM packages to the latest version - Fix: Remove ugly underline when focus for sidebar items - Fix: Fix dynamic table sorting arrow missing bug - Docs: Update docs - Chore: Clean up
Version 1.1 (11/13/2014)
- Feat: Upgrade Bootstrap to version 3.3.x - Feat: Add loader - Feat: Update i18n data - Feat: Upgrade "seiyria-bootstrap-slider" to latest version, i.e. 4.0.x - Feat: Upgrade "ng-tags-input" to latest version, i.e. 2.1.x - Feat: Upgrade "weather-icons" to latest version, i.e. 1.2.x - Feat: Upgrade bourbon to latest version, i.e. 4.0.x - Feat: Upgrade Toastr, jQuery-steps, ngmap to latest version - Fix: Hide select arrow in Firefox 30+, thanks @calidae - Fix: Update button icon style, make it vertically centered - Docs: update docs - Chore: Update index.html to make it HTML5 valid - Chore: Allow you also to run it with "grunt serve"