An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by kotofey
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
What dimensions of images I’ve must use for background slideshow?
You can use any dimension of images. Big dimension – good quality. Proportions are always saved on different monitors.
How much images I’ll can have on background slider? Here have limitation?
You can put to slideshow so much images as you need. No any limitations for this.
I have a problem with the Disqus Plugin (which is a majorly used plugin) as soon as I activate it the loader doesn’t work along with the background and some code appears up top – any fix for this?
Can you provide the demo xml data from demo site?
Yes, I can. You can download the demo file here (link)
How to add the subtitle for pages like on demo site?
Go to dashboard -> menus -> See link
If your subtitle did not show after that, try to rename your main menu to “nav-top”
How to display my different galleries/portfolios?
Use categories for multiple portfolios/galleries.
1. Add work in gallery/portfolio and provide category for this image/project.
2. Go to menus -> click on screen options -> check Gallery Categories/Portfolio Categories.
3. Add your gallery/portfolio categories to menu.
Some letters like ñ, ó, á, é, ä, ö,ü and etc. are not displayed. Why?
More about this “problem” you can find here (Link)
After downloading the file, unzip it and replace your old font in simpolio/js/fonts/
If you can’t find the font that you want to use in my theme (from included with my theme), just send me an email with the font name and I’ll send you new font.
My theme does not work. I see the loading square.
Add a slide into the background if you don’t did it.
I downloaded a new theme version. How to upgrade my current version?
1. Download the latest version from your account and unzip the package
2. In the unzipped folder you find the file ‘simpolio.zip’
3. Navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes
4. Deactivate current theme (or activate another theme) and hit ‘Delete’
4. Download the new version using Wordpress theme uploader and hit ‘Activate’
If you change the theme files, you can replace only modified files using FTP (see update log). This method for advanced users.
P.S You will not lose your theme settings or galleries/etc. If you modified original theme files, you can lose your modifications (see the changelog which files was modified)
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.