Skinizer now fully works with WordPress 3.5!
Skinizer is a powerful multipurpose WordPress Theme. Because of the included pre-made skins you can create pretty much any kind of site you want to build. From a personal and business to creative and technology website. We’ve put much effort in designing the skins because we want to give each skin their unique look and feel.
12 Beautiful Designed Skins. All responsive and SEO Optimized.
Live Typography Changer Supported (WP v3.4)
12 Beautiful designed skins for instant use
The Pre-Made Skins (Child Themes) are just a few clicks away when you’ve installed Skinizer. All functionality which is included in Skinizer, like you see in this demo, is available in all skins. The skins are beautiful and we’ve put much effort in them, but changing the skins is easy like the summer breeze.
Content Composer v2 – Build complex layouts without shortcodes!
We’ve build our first Drag&Drop Content Composer back in early 2011. And we’ve improved it along the way. Build complex layouts with just a few clicks. Integrate your blog / portfolio / staff / testimonial posts in any page. Each module has it’s own settings so you have total control on how the module looks like on your website.
Skinizer is Responsive up to mobile. Your visitors with a mobile or tablet will get a version for their device. Responsive build for iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablets and other common mobile devices.
Search Engine Optimization
For us it was a priority, when building Skinizer, to get the best results in search engines when using this theme. The content block is placed before the sidebar so the content crawled first by search engines. Also we’ve improved the heading (H1, H2, H3, etc) hierarchy in the content and sidebar. So your most important titles are most important to search engines as well.
Click on the image for the skin demo
Theme key features
- 12 Beautiful designed skins
- Full Responsive Layout
- Content Composer v2 (Drag&Drop Content manager) Take a look
- Template system (Save, load, import and export Page Templates to re-use on other pages/themes)
- 10 modules to use in the Content Composer
- Unlimited Portfolio Pages with categories
- Super awesome portfolio styles to choose from
- Powerful responsive slider with lots of options to fit your needs
- Carrousel Slider to show portfolio / blog posts or custom content
- Option to add your social sites to the theme
- Filterable portfolio
- Responsive Slider for anywhere in your content
- Portfolio, Staff & Testimonial Custom post types
- Custom sidebar per page or post
- Powerful unbranded theme options panel
- Many theme options to change the theme
- Lot’s of page & post options for layout / sidebar / slider / blog / portfolio
- Localized and translation ready (.po and .mo files included)
- 3 Custom Widgets
- Lot’s of shortcodes included
- Demo content included
- Cross Browser Compatible
- PSD File included
- Extensive Documentation Included
- Nested comments
- WordPress 3 Menu support
Top Notch SupportSupport for all of our themes are made through the WPScientist Support Forums. If you’d like to start a new thread there, our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible. All support questions which are made through this comments section, e-mail, Twitter or any other service will be redirected to the support forums. Most questions will be answered within 8 hours.
- Beachballin by Michael Flarup
- Crystal desktop by Matthew Daniels
- Dexter Wallpaper by Jennifer Cirpici
- http://dribbble.com/shots/322864-Tongue-Stuck-On-Pole-Wallpaper by Josh Cleland
*Version 1.0.3 - 12.12.2012* - Fix - Making the theme WP 3.5 ready - Fix - Carousel now accepts content slides - Fix - Instagram added to social links in header - Other - Plugins updated and more minor things *Version 1.0.2 - 10.10.2012* - Added - Option to turn off responsive feature - Added - Live Typography Changer - Fixed - Minor issues *Version 1.0.1 - 06.10.2012* - Added - Custom CSS and JS fields added to Theme Options - Fixed - Responsiveness of embedded videos improved - Fixed - Embedded videos in content slides no longer brake the slide - Fixed - Twitter profile ID for footer can be set - Fixed - Minor issues