Small Business Theme is perfectly suited for business or portfolio site types. The theme has classic blog features as well as special portfolio section for displaying works or products.
The built-in options panel (over 20 options), provides advanced theme customization to fit your or client requests.
Update 1.4 brings support for Wordpress 3.0. The theme is backward compatible with Wordpress 2.9 but I highly encourage you to upgrade to Wordpress 3.0+ version as theme setup is much easier, only 4 steps! The new custom menus are supported and there is support for Google Analytics as well (or any other script/html that you want to add before end of the page). There is also jquery.easing plugin file permission fix that was causing trouble with slider.
Update 1.3 addresses some issues with blog category setup, adds option to display comments on portfolio posts and brings several small css fixes.
Update 1.2 adds support for full width slider images, option to choose slider transition effect (fade or turnup), option to select which category will be used for blog posts (custom name) and option to rename “Home” link in top navigation.
Update 1.1 brings a lot more features like widgetized home page areas, footer widget area, more control for widgets appearance, new portfolio page template for portfolio sites that have only one category…
Main theme features:
- Portfolio and Blog Functions (option for disabling blog feature)
- Easy Installation
- Easy Customization
- Simple to Use
- XHTML 1.0 Strict Valid
- 5 Custom Widgets (Latest Projects, Similar Projects, Portfolio Categories, Blog Categories, Recent Blog Posts)
- No Boring Custom Fields
- Detailed Documentation
Please take a look at the complete list of features.
- Wordpress 3.0 compatible (backward compatibily with 2.9) - New Custom Menus support - 4 steps setup in WP 3.0 - Google Analytics support or any other script that you want before the end of the page - jQuery Easing file permission fix
- Easier theme setup - Option to select page that will be used as main portfolio link - Option to turn on comments on portfolio post types - Option to change “Continue reading” text for buttons
- Full width slider images (780x245px) - Option to select fade or turn-up slider transition effect - Option to choose your own blog category (with your custom name) - Option to rename “Home” link in top navigation bar - Added latest versions of jQuery (1.4.1) and FancyBox (1.3.0) - Various small css changes
- About, Services and Contact boxes are widgetized. - New widgetized footer area. - All widgets have options for changing title and number of displayed posts. - Now it is possible to add same widget multiple times. - Option for disabling default portfolio feature. This is useful if your portfolio doesn’t have categories. - Portfolio page template. This template is used when you disable default portfolio feature and it will display all your portfolio posts. Advantage of using this template is that you can set position of your portfolio link in top menu. - Option to change default "Portfolio" title in the top menu. - Various small css changes