Small Business Theme is perfectly suited for business or portfolio site types. The theme features a portfolio section for displaying projects or products as well as blog section for news or blog posts.
The built-in options panel along with the native WordPress Theme Customizer provides advanced theme customization to tailor the theme according to yours or client’s needs.
Main theme features:
- Portfolio and Blog Functions (option for disabling blog feature)
- Easy Customization (WordPress Theme Customizer)
- Custom logo
- Custom favicon
- Google webfonts
- Custom colors
- Custom background
- Easy Installation
- Simple to Use
- HTML5/CSS3 Valid
- 5 Custom Widgets
- Latest Projects
- Similar Projects
- Portfolio Categories
- Blog Categories
- Recent Blog Posts
- Detailed Documentation
Upgrading to v1.5
Due to the various improvements of WordPress itself as well as some performance and code optimizations, some things have changed from the previous theme versions. Therefore if you want to upgrade theme to v1.5 version here are the needed steps:
- The widgets will automatically move to different widget areas duo to the new default widget area. You will need to move them to appropriate places so take a note of the current setup before you upgrade.
- The page templates will need to be selected again per page.
- Create new page with “Home” template if you want to keep your current home page.
Please take a note that Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8 support is dropped and if you need to support these versions do not upgrade to v1.5 version.
Update v1.5 (2014-06-07)
- Refactored core according to the WordPress best practices - Various optimizations (deprecated functions removed, pre 3.0 support removed) - IE6, IE7, IE8 support drop - XHMTL -> HTML5 - All main graphics recreated with CSS - Scripts updated to latest versions - Theme Customizer - Logo upload - Favicon upload - Google webfonts - Custom colors - Print style - Home page template - New documentation
Update v1.4 (2010-06-12)
- Wordpress 3.0 compatible (backward compatibility with 2.9) - New Custom Menus support - 4 steps setup in WP 3.0 - Google Analytics support or any other script that you want before the end of the page - jQuery Easing file permission fix
Update v1.3 (2010-04-28)
- Easier theme setup - Option to select page that will be used as main portfolio link - Option to turn on comments on portfolio post types - Option to change “Continue reading” text for buttons
Update v1.2 (2010-03-16)
- Full width slider images (780x245px) - Option to select fade or turn-up slider transition effect - Option to choose your own blog category (with your custom name) - Option to rename “Home” link in top navigation bar - Added latest versions of jQuery (1.4.1) and FancyBox (1.3.0) - Various small css changes
Update v1.1 (2010-02-14)
- About, Services and Contact boxes are widgetized. - New widgetized footer area. - All widgets have options for changing title and number of displayed posts. - Now it is possible to add same widget multiple times. - Option for disabling default portfolio feature. This is useful if your portfolio doesn’t have categories. - Portfolio page template. This template is used when you disable default portfolio feature and it will display all your portfolio posts. Advantage of using this template is that you can set position of your portfolio link in top menu. - Option to change default "Portfolio" title in the top menu. - Various small css changes