I’m plan to buy the theme, but before I’ve a question.
Is it possible to set a custom header (colors/images) per page or post? If it can’t by default, are there compatible plug-ins?
Thanks in advance!
Sorry, the header cannot be changed per post or per page and we’re not aware of any plugins that would allow you to do so. If all you require is changing the logo/adjusting colors on certain posts or pages, we can assist with that at our support forums.
I didn't see a video in homepage. I d like a theme that could to play video im embbed homepage widget. Is it possible?
Witch are the plugin work with this theme that call the user to newsletter (e.g.) in the middle text?
1. You can add a video in the sidebar using a text widget. But if you’re looking to replace all featured images in the blocks with video embeds, while you may have seen some of our buyers do that, we don’t recommend or support it as too many video embeds make the site too slow.
2. You can use Mailchimp widget in sidebar or footer or you can use OptinMonster.
The site you mentioned seems to be using mostly just the default features of the except the customization of moving the top bar below navigation. Our support team can guide you on how to use the page builder blocks to setup your pages like that, but you will have to set it up yourself.
Theme is installed by owner of Wordpress site. However, the front page is not updating with most recent posts. It will update as a regular page but when switched to static front page it is stuck on April 8th.
It’s most likely a cache issue and our support team can look into it for you. For further support, please ask the owner create a topic at our Support Forums.
My social icon is not properly exposed. how can i fix this problem? http://i.imgur.com/1R3AN4e.png?1
Go to Theme Settings > Typography > and enable or disable “Use FontAwesome CDN” and save settings.
If you still need further assistance, please register and create a topic at our Support Forums.
Hey, I just bought the theme and not sure, how to install and where to host, to start with i am planning wordpress. can you help. what re the steps. send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have never installed WordPress or a WordPress Theme earlier, you will have to spend quite a bit of time learning that first. After that, you can follow the install instructions. If you’re unable to spend time to learn, it’s recommended that you use a installation service from Envato Studio.
For further support, please create a topic at our Support Forums.
i like the Theme and would like to purchase it but i do have a couple of Question before i purchase this theme.
Can i embed Sound Cloud Music Links so they play on the site?
Can i embed YouTube Videos to Play on the site
Sure. You can embed both Soundcloud and Youtube videos without any issue in the posts or pages.
I’m using the theme myself and now have a friend interested in purchasing it as well. I have been running into 2 issues that he pointed out:
1. When loading items in the page builder, like a rich-text editor – it sometimes displays the content and sometimes it doesn’t. When I update or refresh it gets rid of it most times but it is getting a bit annoying because it continues to happen. Is this a memory problem?
2. When wanting to add shortcodes, I just see a gray screen but nothing else. Assuming this is a problem that has already been pointed out before?
Neither of the two issues you mentioned happen commonly we will have to check your site. First, try de-activating third party plugins (other than Bunyad) to rule out a plugin conflict. And please create a topic at our Support Forums.
Hi, is there a way to override the version appended to style sheet of child theme? I have noticed that it is inherited from ‘theme_version’ parameter in parent functions.php, but it happens that doing changes in child theme css, they don’t be effective until you don’t change theme_version. Is there a way to append/override it without modifying parent functions.php?
It’s most likely to be a browser cache or a CDN cache issue. You can hard refresh (method varies depending on browser) each time after making a CSS change and it will be just as effective. theme_version is a method which makes browsers and CDNs ignore cache whenever it’s changed.
Under Page Options section for the Homepage Page, I have selected Featured Grid for the Featured Style dropdown. I have Number of Slides as 5 and 15 posts marked as ‘Featured Slider Post?’ to populate this grid.
How can I have these sorted randomly in the grid instead of by date? I wanted that grid reflect 5 different posts every time someone refreshes the homepage.
Sorry there is no default option for random posts in slider. You can check with our support team for pointers to make it possible via a Child Theme. To do so, please create a topic at our Support Forums.
hi.. This is just an awesome theme. Really loved it! I have purchased this theme and have customized it.
Can you please suggest the following points?
1) My website is getting a lot of time to load. Is this the theme specific issue. Also request you to please suggest how can I improve the website loading.
2) My adsense is getting disapproved. I am unable to recognize the reason why is it happening again and again. I used the ad position as one in top bar, and 2 in side bar. But this time I want the 3 ads as one in top bar and 2 in between the articles.
Can you please suggest which is the best plugin to use to have the ads according to our convenience in the post.
Waiting for your reply! Thanks in advance.
1. This is usually due to third party plugins as the theme itself is light-weight. You can get your site inspected by our support team at forums for suggestions on how to improve.
2. Sorry, but we cannot help with getting accepted into Adsense. But do note that Adsense mainly rejects based on content so make sure your articles and site content comply with their policies. There are a lot of articles on the subject around the internet that will help you.
Hello. I just noticed a problem editing posts. Every time I click on blank text area the page scrolls – seems like adding white content as I click (on WP dashboard – main post editing area). I did some tests and problem stop when deactivate a plugin – BunyAd Shortcode.
Do you know what might be causing this problem? Just updated WP, theme and plugin, the problem is still there and I need this plugin.
Bunyad Shortcodes has been fully tested to be compatible with the latest version of WordPress 4.5. So it shouldn’t be the culprit here. What could be happening here is that another plugin might be interfering with Bunyad Shortcodes itself. Try disabling all 3rd party plugins except the ones named “Bunyad”. Next, clear the browser cache completely (and if you have any caches on your host-side or use Cloudflare, clear caches from there too).
Are you looking on how to setup your slider? If so, please refer here.
hi bro, i’m confused.
Can you help me set the slider on my site …
please email your
Sure. But you will have to contact our support team to help you get setup. This is a pre-sales question area. Learn more about support here and register at our Support Forums.
fix, in this theme does not have a meta description, keywords etc.
making this theme less seo
how to improve it?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60