SMPL is a robust, responsive business theme with a clean, modular design. With integrated styling for WooCommerce you can enable e-commerce shop facilities out of the box, or enable later with the re-assurance that your site can scale with your business’s growth.
Fully Responsive DesignPossibly the best feature of SMPL is it’s device agnostic design. That means whether you’re viewing the theme on your desktop, your tablet or your smartphone, it responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for that device.
Custom HomepageThe homepage is full of options and has it’s own sidebar to place widgets in. Configure your unique introduction copy, display content from your blog & Twitter feed, enable your featured slider and portfolio modules, add widgets and display featured / recent products from your store.
Featured SliderA custom homepage featured slider to showcase your important content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices. There is also a normal width slider option in addition to the full width as seen in the demo. You can put images or videos in the slider posts, and link the slider posts to another page or website.
Powerful portfolio managementThe portfolio section is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage module and then it’s own portfolio page template to house the rest.
CustomisabilityThere are several colour schemes built into SMPL ensuring there is a look to match your brand identity. Choose between 12 alternate styles.
Portfolio FacilitiesHighlight your best work using the portfolio module, powered by it’s own custom post type. Then display your latest portfolio items on the homepage and all of them on their dedicated page template.
Styling OptionsAs you’d expect, SMPL makes full use of all of WooCommerce features. We’ve painstakingly married theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
ShortcodesWe’ve included two custom shortcodes in SMPL. A sticky note which you can use to highlight a message on your site, a sale banner to notify users when you’re running special offers and an easy way of displaying ‘mini-features’ – columns of content accented by iconography.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.