Soap is a super dooper premium clean cut WordPress Theme.
A beautifully designed multi-purpose WordPress template, perfect for blogs, portfolios, company and personal websites. Soap is clean and minimal and puts critical focus on your content.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- 600+ Google Webfonts,
- 350+ Font Awesome icons,
- 4 custom widgets,
- 3 custom plugins bundled with theme,
- 2 different blog layouts,
- 10 different page templates,
- Support for 5 different post formats,
- 4 different post styles (3 regular and 1 project style),
- 3 different gallery styles,
- Isotope gallery,
- Demo content files included,
- Translation/localization ready with ready-to-go .po file,
- Revolution Slider comes bundled with theme (value $15),
- CleanTabs (value $6),
- WooCommerce compatible, add your own online store with this Free plugin
- HD/Retina Ready,
- Responsive design,
- Smart admin panel with contextual help,
- Skin Options – Dark skin or Light skin or customise colors,
- Great support for embeddable media (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube, Soundcloud etc),
- Twitter integration lets you put twitter feed right on your homepage or in widgetized areas,
- Supports Contact Form 7,
- Markup generator lets you add more than 40 different html shortcode snippets with the click of a button,
- Full width or boxed layout,
- Customizable background lets you set background image, tiles or colour,
- Lightbox functionality to showcase your images,
- Photoshop PSD included
- Auto update checks and “One Click” theme updates
- Theme fully tested and working with new WordPress 4.1
Thanks for taking the time to help ThemeCanon! All my problems are now fixed and everything is in order. Much appreciated! Great support! - Soapboxstudio
Thanks! So much more easy and obvious than I’d thought. - Katecodrington
This is a really nice theme, really enjoying it so far. Have a great new year - Mirach
Thanks for the great theme, loving it. - MichaelMuscroft
Watch our Soap 5 minute set up and see just how easy it is to get Soap up and running.
// December 27, 2014 - Update: Revolution Slider 4.6.5
// November 02, 2014 - Updated demo content - Updated 2 skins settings files - Updated WooCommerce Styles - Added WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser compatibility - Updated documentation regarding WooCommerce - Fixed sitemap styles - Updated Google Web-fonts - Updated Fonts folder name changed from /font/ to /fonts/ to comply with WordPress standards. - Updated Font Awesome library
// April 26, 2014 - Updated Version Number
// April 24, 2014 // - Optimized for WordPress 3.9 - Hooks will now perform shortcodes.
// February 27, 2014 // - Updated: Includes Envato Toolkit, update checker - Updated: Documentation updating themes - Fix: Google Webfonts now work with font-variants
// February 11, 2014 // - Fixed: Shop product row alignment issue
// January 03, 2014 // - Fixed: issue where isotope filter menu failed in WordPress v3.8 - Fixed: updated link to online documentation in help section.
// December 16, 2013 // - Fix: Admin Panel CSS - Update: Documentation
// 09 Nov 2013 // - Feature: Hooks. Now very easy to add your own custom HTML/CSS to the homepage right from the back-end. - Feature: Smart footer. Footer now detects how many of the footer widget areas have widgets in them and automatically resizes to accommodate. - NB: You will have to rebuild your footer widget areas after update! - Fixed: issue with galleries where correct number of images would not display under certain conditions. - Fixed: Feature image full width post - Fixed: Blockquote text wrapping issue
// 30 Oct 2013 // - Feature: Revolution Slider now available in pages and posts using shortcode. - Feature: WooCommerce compatible. Add an online shop to your site. - Feature: New WooCommerce specific options in Soap Settings > Post & Page > WooCommerce. - Feature: New WooCommerce Sidebar Widget Area. - Maintenance: Theme fully tested and working with new WordPress 3.7
// 12 Oct 2013 // - Maintenance: Optimized twitter feed. (Remember to update both theme and soap-widgets-plugin). - Feature: Final call css: Option to add your own css right from the back end that will overwrite theme css. - Maintenance: Minor correction to contextual settings help.