Social Reach – The first crowd-speaking Wordpress Theme
Social Reach is the first wordpress theme that lets you create your own crowd-speaking website. If you ever wanted to create your own Thunderclap, now you can with social reach.
List of features:
- Facebook ,Twitter and Tumblr login and campaign support
- Front-end forms – No more ugly backend for users!
- 3 different blocks to display the campaigns
- No external plugins needed!
- Custom admin panel for easy customization
- LayerSlider included! (15$)
- Custom campaigns page with statistics for easy control over the site
- bbPress ready
- Responsive design
- Unlimited colours
- Page builder
- Amazing documentation with video tutorials
- Created with Twitter Bootstrap + CSS3 + HTML5
- Support forum
Need help? Visit our Support Forum
I offer theme support via our support forum. If you have any problems or if you find a bug/error, please post them there. I will NOT be able to answer any questions regarding support in the comments. (http://support.skywarriorthemes.com/)
Please note: the images that can be seen in the preview images will not be included in the download. These are for preview purposes only.
If you love it, please don’t forget to rate it!
Current version: 2.6
PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE BEFORE UPGRADING
September 11th, 2014
- Added pagination to all campaigns page - Layerslider not appearing fix - User menu mobile bug fixed - Added option for facebook review process - Localization file updated - Database optimized
August 31th, 2014
- Optimized database calls - Sessions removed - Social users iimplemented as WP users
August 5th, 2014
- Added "One Click Install" for demo content
July 25th, 2014
- fixed cron stopping on hitting insufficient permissions on api, now it will correctly just skip the problematic entry - enabled changing the owner of the campaign in admin panel - fixed rare occurences of incorrect owner being displayed on campaign page - fixed filename conflict when uploading different campaign images with the same name - set time as required when saving campaign - fixed 'Who are you?' field not saving correctly in 'About you' section of campaign submission - fixed images of linkedin profiles not displaying correctly in "Top supporters" and "Recent supporters" on https websites - fixed adding campaign support on mobile devices for facebook and linkedin - tweaked security function for admin backend access - fixed incorrect saving of date for campaign to publish from admin panel - campaign background is set to tiled by default on all themes submitted by premium users - fixed facebook preview in add support modal displaying incorrect link
June 30th, 2014
- Permissions fixed for non-admins - DB collation changed to utf8 general - Delete and edit actions fixed in My Account page - LinkedIn added as a share option in modal windows - Story form in submit campaign page now supports html elements - Cron posting loop fixed
June 23rd, 2014
- Linkedin database issue fix - Time progress bar on single campaign page fix - Facebook support problem with api 2 fix - If same user add support with 3 different networks it will show as 3 supporters
June 12th, 2014
- Version 2 is out! - CSS fixes - Price tables br fix - Added Premium options - Added LinkedIn login - Fixed page builder blocks - All campaigns button now linking properly - Facebook API updated top version 2 - User tokens mismatch fix - Updated localization files - Number of friends not showing on successful campaign support message window fix - Twitter 75k users bug fix - My account counters fix - Corrupted facebook profile image fix - Updated instructions file
April 8th, 2014
- Fixed CSS that was breaking "create new campaign" page. - Other CSS fixes - Full width single post tempalte added - Ratings removed - Post author is now optional - Blog number of posts is from wp settings - Timestamp added to updates
April 6th, 2014
- CSS fixes - Added WooCommerce - Button in the slider ("Start your campaign") now triggers the login to appear. To make it work add class "mod" and "#" as the link.
Match 26th, 2014
- Storing sessions fix - Infinite redirection on my campaings page fix
Match 25th, 2014
- Fixed 404 on my account when editing campaigns - My account counter now shows proper counter - Now you can publish saved campaigns